Somali-Bantu Boy makes a heartbreaking tiktok!

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Honestly this is soo sad, but it makes me laugh :dead:Atleast he knows his place

Man, if this were an American black chick, she would be going into an hour long rant about how Somalis are colorist and self-haters. I can picture him yelling “ But you mama black, though!!! You hate yourself!!!!! The only reason why you’re attracted to narrow facial features, thinner bodies and soft, curly hair is because of European brainwashing!!!!! It’s not like Cushites have those features naturally and had them before whites!!! Nope!!!!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why isit soo hard for the men of this race, to stick to their own women??

Then, when they get denied, they cry racism. They need to seriously fix their inferiority complex.

Why isit soo hard for the men of this race, to stick to their own women??

Then, when they get denied, they cry racism. They need to seriously fix their inferiority complex.
He is somali. It’s disgusting how people treat them. We should stop treating them like shisheeya.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
He is somali. It’s disgusting how people treat them. We should stop treating them like shisheeya.
Not Somali.

Somali by nationality

but not ethnically.

Does he have a clan? or Cushitic DNA?

He has to marry his own women first.
:drakewtf:

Invader

Man, if this were an American black chick, she would be going into an hour long rant about how Somalis are colorist and self-haters. I can picture him yelling “ But you mama black, though!!! You hate yourself!!!!! The only reason why you’re attracted to narrow facial features, thinner bodies and soft, curly hair is because of European brainwashing!!!!! It’s not like Cushites have those features naturally and had them before whites!!! Nope!!!!

:kanyehmm:He called us pirates.

These niggas are the majority of AS militants.

Inbred cucks

Invader

Somalis say worse to each other.
Shut it yh.

:lolbron: These people ain't natives from Somalia but their ethnic groups are from Tanzania/Kenya.

How is it worse when most of them are in the mountains planning the demise of FGS.

Trending