Somali-Bantu Boy makes a heartbreaking tiktok!

It's simple if you have a qabiil waxay tahay dakayga soomaliyeed laakin qabiil ma heestan waxay tahay ajanabi ah kalas. It's been this way for centuries and will stay this way :manny:

Stopping the bantu expansion is like trying to hide the sun with your palms!! 300 years ethnic somalis will be like the ali besteens of North America, few and far in between.
Incentives for them to leave Somalia need to happen ASAP. I don't trust nobody but Somalis to do something about it. Somalis aren't cucks however we won't become like white ppl. But it's Better to be safe & not sorry.

Why isit soo hard for the men of this race, to stick to their own women??

Then, when they get denied, they cry racism. They need to seriously fix their inferiority complex.
This the Bantu expansion sxb. FFirst they guilt you with the racism bullshit then before you know you are women are being impregnated left and right and the Bantu expansion is completed...their strategy to further the Bantu expansion is indeed very lowkey

We’re in big trouble. The dark skin activist, https://www.darkskinisbeautifulcampaign.com/ has seen this and she will be doing a 6 hour stream on how Somalis hate themselves and shit.
@Garen @One Star To Rule Them All @Basra View attachment 136165 Don’t see that white supremacy has blinded us to this Nubian queen? The fact that you think she has a horrible attitude is because you’re going by white standards of femininity.
It’s not even the skin color. This chick just isn’t cute.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We’re in big trouble. The dark skin activist, https://www.darkskinisbeautifulcampaign.com/ has seen this and she will be doing a 6 hour stream on how Somalis hate themselves and shit.
@Garen @One Star To Rule Them All @Basra View attachment 136165 Don’t see that white supremacy has blinded us to this Nubian queen? The fact that you think she has a horrible attitude is because you’re going by white standards of femininity.
I don't believe about being Caucasian.

All I'm saying is Somalis are Somali.

Bantus are Bantu.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
:vqbuyv0:I'll stick to my Cushite queens.
Isn’t there videos of maadows saying that they’re not attracted to Somalis, so why is it a problem when we’re don’t find them attractive. I find Cushitic and Berber men way more attractive than Bantu or mixed black guys. I don’t find Ashkenazi Jews attractive either. So am I an anti Semite now ? Barbra Streisand and Sarah Jessica Parker look like those malnourished horses you see on that pet cop show on animal planet

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i see a loophole of somali girls marrying mahdow guys now lol, no more cllashes of culture, language or religion. any denial will be based purely on race then, which it is most of the time when a madhow wants a somali and is rejected, but somalis take out every excuse to give out before they reveal the truth: they are cunsuri af

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’m joking. Lol, but unfortunately there’s maadows that actually believe this. My cousin is one of them.....
My cousin honestly believe black is black, but non-binary and gender fluid people are real . It’s bigoted to not call a non-binary them, but the concept of different races in Africa is nonsensical.

i see a loophole of somali girls marrying mahdow guys now lol, no more cllashes of culture, language or religion. any denial will be based purely on race then, which it is most of the time when a madhow wants a somali and is rejected, but somalis take out every excuse to give out before they reveal the truth: they are cunsuri af

Everyone makes the same excuses when someone from a different race wants your daughters. No one will tell you the real reason. We are xenophobic and its better if we stay that way.

x z

Everyone makes the same excuses when someone from a different race wants your daughters. No one will tell you the real reason. We are xenophobic and its better if we stay that way.

if a an arab family rejects a somali groom, do you see this as ok?

x z

another question is, if she wants a ajnabi muslim who isnt madhow, is this also ok, or preferable over a madhow?

if a an arab family rejects a somali groom, do you see this as ok?
I'd think it's understandable, arabs like to marry their own. They even reject other arabs. For example, levantine arabs are known for marrying their own and their daughters marrying from khaleeji arabs or yemenis is disliked. Moroccan girls who marry khaleeji men get clowned all the time by their people. So it isn't surprising for them to reject a somali dude. It's better for him, it saves him from annoying in-laws.

Trending