Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Land of Punt is this land of Punt is that. wallahi waa aduunyo gadoon.

Can you imagine the brain dead they're experiencing when that's what they get angry over despite detailed accounts of rapes in the same thread. Magaciin ba' wallahi. I'm ready to kill a Bantu, any Bantu right now. We need to do a Burma style ethnic cleansing of all Bantus from Somalia. All the rape babies need sakiin on their throats. Kenya is building safaarado, several in Somalia'to protect their staff' while the same government which allows that are sending our WOMEN to Saudi without embassy help. I feel like the world turned upside down.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Eeydoor and Gudibiirse come to land they claim today a cuntury ago, they immigrated from Harar somewhere Ethio's Highlands. You can check it out the history books.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Raxanweyn

raxanweyn%20DSC06253%20(9).JPG

0.jpg

IMG_9193.JPG

sd-5.png
LOL the second last pic is my friends dad small world

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Can you imagine the brain dead they're experiencing when that's what they get angry over despite detailed accounts of rapes in the same thread. Magaciin ba' wallahi. I'm ready to kill a Bantu, any Bantu right now. We need to do a Burma style ethnic cleansing of all Bantus from Somalia. All the rape babies need sakiin on their throats. Kenya is building safaarado, several in Somalia'to protect their staff' while the same government which allows that are sending our WOMEN to Saudi without embassy help. I feel like the world turned upside.

Finally

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Eeydoor and Gudibiirse come to land they claim today a cuntury ago, they immigrated from Harar somewhere Ethio's Highlands. You can check it out the history books.
Marehan got smacked all the way to Gedo. They lived around Harar too.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This thread is hilarous typical somali thread derails from the topic into stupid qabil talk SMH how will somalis move forward if there stuck in this qabil bullshit our population is to small to fighting one another we all look alike stop fairytale qabils

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This thread is hilarous typical somali thread derails form the topic in stupid qabil talk SMH how will somalis move forward if there stuck in this qabil bullshit our population is to small to fighting one another we all look alike stop fairytale qabils
Just when I think am out they pull me back in:damn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Just when I think am out they pull me back in:damn:
This about bantus man dont you guys get tired over arguing some so irrelevant esp in 2016. Also the fact you live in the other side of world that shit dont matter. Somalis always making up bullshit stories to put down other qabil its so stupid. If country like ethiopia can survive with so many ethnicities and somalia cant with only one ethnicity how sad and pathetic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.