Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I didn't know my Qabil till I asked my Dad one day when I was 16 he told me about my subclan

My father chilled with everyone

Most people don't know their clan until they hear about clan and then ask, luckily you didn't make it you life after that like some people do.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:cosbyhmm:Bantu weren't just slaves, they were settled by the raxanweyn and we're given land by them and also mix heavily with them. They also mixed heavily with biyomaal so telling them to leave is not logical

BTW yall are worse than American slave owners....imagine them saying "that's it boys, 400 years of slavery..time to go back to Africa ":damn:
Actually the Biimaal are hardly mixed with the Bantu whom the Italians freed. Raxanweyn have a jilib for Bantu though.

Not only were they given land, but they were absorbed into the raxanweyn clan. Estimates say 30% of raxanweyn are of bantu lineage
2016-05-28 12.09.28.png

Like I said, they can't be swept under the rug

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Boon in the Raxanweyn doesn't necessarily mean the Bantu. Could be a lowercaste Raxanweyn Somali subclan too.

Hubble

VIP
Not only were they given land, but they were absorbed into the raxanweyn clan. Estimates say 30% of raxanweyn are of bantu lineage
View attachment 3165

Like I said, they can't be swept under the rug

Boon aren't Madow they're a tiny cushitic tribe. Madow are widely said to be Raxanweyn but only because they speak Maay and they're said to be of a lower caste wing of Raxanweyn but none of that is true just hadal. Even that article states that they're kept separate for all intents and purposes, far from absorbtion.There's no Madow representative under a Raxanweyn seat, they occupy 0.5 if they're lucky.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I done told you folks, if this is how they actin with 1 million, imagine 2,5,10. It's always the same story with them, Africa has seen this movie over and over again.

The day of the machete is looming , the day when no appeal to Islam or supposed somalinimo will save you.

Boon in the Raxanweyn doesn't necessarily mean the Bantu. Could be a lowercaste Raxanweyn Somali subclan too.

Regardless it clearly states the known. That most of the clans in the inter-riverine areas of southern Somalia feature a bantu client lineage which makes up a sizable portion of the ethnic Somali clan

Hubble

VIP
Regardless it clearly states the known. That most of the clans in the inter-riverine areas of southern Somalia feature a bantu client lineage which makes up a sizable portion of the ethnic Somali clan

That's not true, they live near them but they're not Raxanweyn. All the Madow clans are separate, no Madow are Digil or Mirifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending