Somali Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this right I'm angry because I am not able to commit welfare fraud, I can't get a student loan which in Australia has interest on it, I don't have a house on riba and I'm mad because if I lived in Australia I would have to pay 8k of my own halal money to go to uni?

Now do you understand why kiwi somali are doing so much better than you guys. Kiwi Somalis have lived in Aussie since 2001 and the influx happened in 2006 daycare started 2012. How do you think they have been surviving?
It doesn't make sense to be comparing the two populations in the first place when one is markedly larger and more diverse. Furthermore, if the same government schemes were in place there, there is no guarantee NZ Somalis wouldn't engage in the exact same behaviour as the Australians. The fact that New Zealander somalis moved here solely to engage in this fraud further testifies the notion that Nz somalis are not 'better' than aussies as you claim.Your argument is thus fundamentally baseless, invalid and void of evidence.

Can we talk about the niggas that buy iphones on $0 upfront plans from NZ then immediately gap it to Aus?

Last edited:
258937.jpg

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/4067427/Woman-jailed-for-hijack-attempt

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Aussie Somalis look exotic. Must be all the sun they're getting. The girls do bleach though sis @ebyaaney , there was this aussie girl I followed on social media. She recently went from brown to caramel and I know it aint the aussie weather doing that. :sass1:

Theres nothing you can post that will be close to the openly gay imam so you can rest with the anything you may be searching for

I retract all previous statements.

ee hi oowa atuu waa, oonga iiwii maato raa. Aatawhakaa rongonaa, me aroha noa. Kia hua ko te pai, kia tautau atawhai. manaa ki tii o mai, me aotearooooooooooooa

:ufdup:Try saying that when one of the mods is into that shit @AbdiJohnson
Equating a terrorist to a homosexual. I'd call the intelligence service in NZ but unfortunately they don't have the finances to do that since they're dirt poor

Get a stable government first
Our government is stable, didn't you guys go to sleep one night and suddenly woke up to a new prime minister? Same shit different day

:ufdup:Try saying that when one of the mods is into that shit @AbdiJohnson
Equating a terrorist to a homosexual. I'd call the intelligence service in NZ but unfortunately they don't have the finances to do that since they're dirt poor

Get a stable government first

5 prime ministers in 5 years in Australia is a pretty stable government isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.