Somali Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Your father came when he was young. Its not the same for many other families where the father cannot pursue education and has to instead drive a taxi
You can, it just takes time management.

The reason many don't pursue education is because of a lack of basic literacy. If you are illiterate and come here at an older age it's going to be very difficult but it can be done.
My parents did well when they came here:

My father is an engineer and my mother a pathologist. My father designs tech for the US, Australia and their allies and my mother creates vaccines.

My father came to Australia at 18 and hasn't looked back. Idk why people still live in the flats apparently its because houses are easy to break-in to.
Malaa your parents were educated before hand? Or he might've just known English and started from there. Manshallah to your family.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You can, it just takes time management.

The reason many don't pursue education is because of a lack of basic literacy. If you are illiterate and come here at an older age it's going to be very difficult but it can be done.

Malaa your parents were educated before hand? Or he might've just known English and started from there. Manshallah to your family.

Neither of my parents knew English, my mother knew basic english and my father knew jack-shit.

However both were young enough to learn english quickly and get into uni. Everything after that fell into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending