Somali Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to know a lot about Australian welfare waryaa. You seem to be reminising about that good life your family was denied out on because they didn't come to AUS soon enough.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

The government was simply encouraging population growth. Somali's aren't that numerous lol, they can't produce that many babies lmao.
This nigga even got into Footscray markets (which is majorly Ethiopian)
He got kicked out because he was the worst of s, for sure:dead:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Because im yet to see a Somali aussie who has done something for himself! Name an accomplished fellow Somali, I'll wait :mjohreally:

Me for beginners. SSpot Heavy weight and full time uni student.

We have not degenerated like your diaspora, where you are fam lol. We have been keeping a somewhat low profile, that is good enough. We do not export terrorists or cheat the dole too much.

I asked my friend and he said it was halal because the money came from a kaafir government. That is good enough for me.

Look at this justification :cryinglaughsmiley: I was going to ask you if it wasn't haram to abuse ceyr but you obviously don't believe that

don't they have pride and dignity in Oz??? :uCkf6mf:

Because they are a community of hand-out takers. Every 2 weeks they get $200 per child they have and $400 per adult. So a average house with 6 kids and a mother and father gets $2000 every two weeks and a social housing that costs $200 every two weeks. Lazy bunch of people.

If you look at there accomplishments it will only be a few students graduating uni in the past 5 years. And Somali Australians graduating uni with a bachelor is such a huge thing for them.
How are New Zealanders any better? We have students studying engineering, law, dentistry, pharmacy, optometry and even medicine (this is just Melbourne by the way). Aucklanders either study nursing, education or tourism. The guys there are better than the girls though, some do engineering and IT.

Galaeri

Look at this justification :cryinglaughsmiley: I was going to ask you if it wasn't haram to abuse ceyr but you obviously don't believe that

don't they have pride and dignity in Oz??? :uCkf6mf:

I have no shame. You can have that one, I don't even care.

I admitted I don't share eid money with little kiddies even though I am of age. You can't use this against me if I don't give a **** :pachah1:.

Unfortunately for me my parents don't believe in xaraan money so I never had the blessing of being brought up in it. It is probably the reason I am good person. Alxamdulilah though, we be eating good with the halal life.

I have no shame. You can have that one, I don't even care.

I admitted I don't share eid money with little kiddies even though I am of age. You can't use this against me if I don't give a **** :pachah1:.

Unfortunately for me my parents don't believe in xaraan money so I never had the blessing of being brought up in it. It is probably the reason I am good person. Alxamdulilah though, we be eating good with the halal life.

How are you gonna say your a good person when you just mentioned in the sentence above that u have no shame :dead:

You'll probably jump on the ceyr abuse band wagon first chance u get :deadpeter:

Horta, why are you ignoring my karbashes. You cant just ignore me and continue adding fuel to the flames.

There's too many of you guys complaining I can't kept up. Plus you guys are just repeating the same things while I keep posting new facts

Galaeri

How are you gonna say your a good person when you just mentioned in the sentence above that u have no shame :dead:

You'll probably jump on the ceyr abuse band wagon first chance u get :deadpeter:

nigga what is an ceyr?
Wallahi I have some shame. That's why I am only sharing my shames on the internet anonymously :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending