Somali atheism on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The explanation are very simple, these are conformist people, they conform to whatever society they happen to be born in, practices or believes in.

If it was in the filth of the Ganji rivers up in India, it would be the great mythical Elephant God they would worship.

Had it been in the Jungles of death in Congo, they would be a Voodo worshipping miscreants.

Had it been in present day Saudi, they would be Neo-Salafist or Kharijites.

Had it been in the West, they would be Darwinist, evolutionist, spinning-ball earth believing Atheists or Agnostics at best, even Christianity if they grew up in the rapidly declining more religious circles.

These conformist are an insecure feeble minded irrational weak bunch that requires a sense of belonging to a group, and cannot think for themselves, typical group think mentality.

In this world you are either a polytheist or a monotheist, Either Darwin, Copernicus, Dawkins, Hawkins are you God's, or the Elephant multiple trio Gods of Gur nanek singh, Guro Gobi Sing or Ragu if you grew up in India.

The Somalis for as long as we have known were monotheist, from Allah, to Waaq to the Egyptian Eebow, a term we still use until this day, to describe our one powerful creator we always turned our face towards, it's the only logical rational deduction, conclusion that a healthy pure brain will come to.

The rest is nothing more then irrational conformist, inferiority riddled, expressions of self-hate, hence why you never see any respectful Somali ever come out as such.

These are you typical pseudo intellectual mastrubators, that take pride in the miss-education systems they spawned from.

They also include your s and lesbian's, most are poor lost souls that spawned from broken homes, fatherless upbringing, and they usually hail from a weak conformist lineage, with no history of pride nor resistance against invaders or foreign aggressors.

:dead:

The explanation are very simple, these are conformist people, they conform to whatever society they happen to be born in, practices or believes in.

If it was in the filth of the Ganji rivers up in India, it would be the great mythical Elephant God they would worship.

Had it been in the Jungles of death in Congo, they would be a Voodo worshipping miscreants.

Had it been in the West, they would be Darwinist, evolutionist, spinning-ball earth believing Atheists or Agnostics at best, even Christianity if they grew up in the rapidly declining more religious circles.

These conformist are an insecure feeble minded irrational weak bunch that requires a sense of belonging to a group, and cannot think for themselves, typical group think mentality.

In this world you are either a polytheist or a monotheist, Either Darwin, Copernicus, Dawkins, Hawkins are you God's, or the Elephant multiple trio Gods of Gur nanek singh, Guro Gobi Sing or Ragu if you grew up in India.

The Somalis for as long as we have known were monotheist, from Allah, to Waaq to the Egyptian Eebow, a term we still use until this day, to describe our one powerful creator we always turned our face towards, it's the only logical rational deduction, conclusion that a healthy pure brain will come to.

The rest is nothing more then irrational conformist, inferiority riddled, expressions of self-hate, hence why you never see any respectful Somali ever come out as such.

These are you typical pseudo intellectual mastrubators, that take pride in the miss-education systems they spawned from.

They also include your s and lesbian's, most are poor lost souls that spawned from broken homes, fatherless upbringing, and they usually hail from a weak conformist lineage, with no history of pride nor resistance against invaders or foreign aggressors.

Damn! you saw trough them. No one who comes from a stable household becomes an atheist if they are Somali. Most of them were misfits and people who had no respect for their parents, culture and serious education.

I would suggest to the honorable Somalis who have self-respect not to engage these ignorant fools masquerading as educated when they have no respectable background in anything qualifying as education.

Don't honor them with your time.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
This is just Allah weeding out the fake from the real. It shouldn't come as a surprise especially since we are in 2017 now. 10 years ago, a gay Somali or a Somali atheist was completely unheard of but now all of a sudden they are coming out of the woodworks. Expect to hear a lot of these stories in the years to come.
:nvjpqts:

:mjlol: Muslims calling anyone conformist when they only follow the religion because that's what's expected of them, if you were born hindu you'd be outside worshiping cows.

Damn! you saw trough them. No one who comes from a stable household becomes an atheist if they are Somali. Most of them were misfits and people who had no respect for their parents, culture and serious education.

Lmao come on now, you lot need to stop with these tired excuses to make yourselves feel better

:mjlol: Muslims calling anyone conformist when they only follow the religion because that's what's expected of them, if you were born hindu you'd be outside worshiping cows.

Lmao come on now, you lot need to stop with these tired excuses to make yourselves feel better

Conformity to something in of itself is not an issue. I don't know any social scientist who would say that is a problem. It is what someone is conforming to that can make their conformity meaningful or not meaningful, ignorant or enlightened etc.

You conform to certain norms yourself because they are good. And they are expected of you by the majority of people in where you live. These expected conformities can be universal because many human behaviors are universal. To put it simply, a concept, culture, or a norm is not bad because people conform to it.

This should be obvious to you without my help :)

As far as who initiates topics and writes derisive comments to make themselves feel good, or to make others look bad in their mind, you just need to do a tally of the topics posted here that are:

- Negative and about Somalis
- Negative and about Islam

You will see it is not your average Somali who does it but someone who says they are an atheist. I find most of you undereducated and misinformed about what you criticize btw. Conformity is one of them.

Conformity to something in of itself is not an issue. I don't know any social scientist who would say that is a problem. It is what someone is conforming to that can make their conformity meaningful or not meaningful, ignorant or enlightened etc.

You conform to certain norms yourself because they are good. And they are expected of you by the majority of people in where you live. These expected conformities can be universal because many human behaviors are universal. To put it simply, a concept, culture, or a norm is not bad because people conform to it.

This should be obvious to you without my help :)

Thank you, I know what conformity is, no need to drag out the dictionary. That part of the comment wasn't even aimed at you, it still a stupid reason and doesn't explain why thousands of people leave islam in muslim country. Technically they should be conforming to the values there no?
As far as who initiates topics and writes derisive comments to make themselves feel good, or to make others look bad in their mind, you just need to do a tally of the topics posted here that are:

- Negative and about Somalis
- Negative and about Islam

You will see it is not your average Somali who does it but someone who says they are an atheist. I find most of you undereducated and misinformed about what you criticize btw. Conformity is one of them.

And yet there are plenty who go about minding there own business. Funny people here are allowed to post insulting things about atheist but when it's the other way around it's suddenly 'atheists obsessed with muslim'.

Labeling any criticisms against somalis and islam self hate is tone deaf and reductive, you don't fix problems by ignoring them. I do admit plenty of people take it too far with the negativity but that's hardly exclusive to atheists. Plenty of muslims on here post negative self hating comments about somalia everyday.

Lol the classic uneducated and misinformed excuse! I do love being patronised and spoken down to :icon lol:

Sxb many of us are regular people who just didn't find any answers in islam. Just a clash of ideologies nothing do with self hate or being a misfit. You lot need to move on these excuses are tired

Dhegdheer,

Are you bothered? you repeated the phrase "move on" twice if I am not mistaken. I am trying to get the hang of your way of writing and to avoid misreading your thoughts expressed in your words. In my neck of the woods, we tell others to move on when we are not interested in talking to them. I am for not bothering anyone if they feel that way.

I know you didn't address me with the conformity comment. I realized there was an opportunity to clarify that conformity is what we practice as human beings whether we believe in god or not. It is human to conform.

I also don't know whether you meant to say thousands of Muslims leave Islam in their own countries. So, if you are not bothered already. and you can clarify if that is what you meant, it would be great.

btw, lol@love to being patronized. That is good for your future significant other. He can tie you up since you are submissive expressly LOL. He won't need religion apparently to sway you. Positive side to atheist women - > they worship their men.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The lack of self awareness on this forum is just plain to see. How could one accuse the atheists (who arrived to their conclusion through a long process of critical thinking, at least I have) of being atheists on the grounds of conformism when they themselves are only Muslims because that is what they've been indoctrinated to believe? I mean, looking at the way things are mapped out around the world, if you were born to Christian families you'd be most likely be a Christian yourself, same if you were born in India but you'd be a Hindu, same if you're born into the tribes of the amazon you'd most likely be holding some primitve beliefs about the world. Point is, I can give you my reasoning as to why I left Islam and every single argument is either philosophical, scientific reasoning or me questioning the validity of the morals ascribed by the Quran and Sunnah.

You lot are simply threatened by the idea of people leaving your faith for rational reasons so you make up shit so as to make them seem irrational when in reality you have no evidence for any of the things you lot make (not surprising).

People who believe in flying horses and talking ants have absolutely no right to call me irrational.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Spinning ball Earth??? Are you denying that the Earth is a sphere which rotates on its own axis?

Evolution is a scientific fact by the way, humanity isn't a result of a single couple who populated the Earth as a result of their children fucking each other.

The lack of self awareness on this forum is just plain to see. How could one accuse the atheists (who arrived to their conclusion through a long process of critical thinking, at least I have) of being atheists on the grounds of conformism when they themselves are only Muslims because that is what they've been indoctrinated to believe? I mean, looking at the way things are mapped out around the world, if you were born to Christian families you'd be most likely be a Christian yourself, same if you were born in India but you'd be a Hindu, same if you're born into the tribes of the amazon you'd most likely be holding some primitve beliefs about the world. Point is, I can give you my reasoning as to why I left Islam and every single argument is either philosophical, scientific reasoning or me questioning the validity of the morals ascribed by the Quran and Sunnah.

You lot are simply threatened by the idea of people leaving your faith for rational reasons so you make up shit so as to make them seem irrational when in reality you have no evidence for any of the things lot make (not surprising).

You have just proven people's point of view all along.

- Claims to rationality when you deny that to others -
- Only an atheist can be rational human being because they believe in theory of evolution
- Blanket negative judgment of others by virtue of them believing in God.

Aren't you wasting your time being around people you despise? Unless what was stated before about your lot is true.

Besides, there is a thread for monkey theory, visit there and drop your two cents there instead of wasting people's time repeating your ignorance.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You have just proven people's point of view all along.

- Claims to rationality when you deny that to others -
- Only an atheist can be rational human being because they believe in theory of evolution
- Blanket negative judgment of others by virtue of them believing in God.

Aren't you wasting your time being around people you despise? Unless what was stated before about your lot is true.

I didn't deny anybody the claim to reason, I just demand that they back it up. You can't believe in flying horses and claim to be rational.

Nowhere did I claim that atheists are the only rational human beings because they believe in the theory of evolution. Are you serious mate?? Why are you putting things in other people's mouths.

I did not judge anyone badly because they believed in god, I just challenged them to verify their beliefs with evidence.

Besides, there is a thread for monkey theory, visit there and drop your two cents there instead of wasting people's time repeating your ignorance.

This thread is titled "Somali atheism on the rise" and I am a Somali atheist, I think I have every right to drop my opinions here.

I'm repeating ignorance?? What ignorance is that?? If I tell people to verify their beliefs in the supernatural, am I repeating ignorance??

Hi all. I'm new to this forum and would like to ask the Mohamedians, are there choices in Islam? Is Allah lying when he says, he will punish severely all those who disbelieve in him? if not, why get so upset with the disbelievers and have the urge to do Allah's job?

Let's turn the tables and ask, Muslims believe in predestination and Allah guides whom he wills, isn't it his fault that he didn't guide us to become all rounded believers. Finally, who did we inherit Islam from? Was that early ancestor smarter and more knowledgeable than us today?

Islam is confusing in accepting two contradictory concepts of predestination and free-will at the same-time, therefore, let me leave you with, lak diinakum, weliya jala,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending