Somali atheism on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
is it freedom if society forces you to wear it? i know many girls who go to somalia and have to wear a jilbaab and niqaaab. its not law per say but society forces you to wear it. i don't know how to describe it but i wouldn't call it freedom.

I have already answered that.

Why do you keep posting this lmaoo you shouldn't talk when cousin marriage is considered halal if that's not incest i don't know what is :camby:
the desperation is real sis. science has already proven why it is wrong. the rest is opinionated like that delusional mans comment.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
raw

Sxb admit that there are flaws in religion and Atheism. Its a never ending cycle: Prove that God exist or Prove that God doesn't exist. We can do neither: Muslims will bring the Quran and the Atheist will bring their evidence. Each without an answer to the question.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
atheism is simply the lack of believing in a god. there are no set guidelines of what atheists believe. are you autistic?
i agree with you on the notion that an individual can have his or her own set of ethics and morals.however in atheism anything that has no direct consequences is deemed acceptable,hence it is the belief of many well renowned atheists that having sexual intercourse with a family member with the use of contraception has no consequences therefore it is deemed morally acceptable.
please watch the full video

Hope this answers your question ,and watch it until the end

Zakir nakir. z3zrULC @Knowthyself look at this lmaooooo

This didn't answer my question. Cousin marriage is still incest because you're related. Procreating with your cousin still leads to inbreeding and causes problems over several generations, like with asians.

Tell me again how atheism will lead to incest relationships when it's already halal in islam :icon lol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

This didn't answer my question. Cousin marriage is still incest because you're related. Procreating with your cousin still leads to inbreeding and causes problems over several generations, like with asians.

Tell me again how atheism will lead to incest relationships when it's already halal in islam :icon lol:
didn't you watch the full thing an hear about the hadeeth :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

those have all been clarified
Lol @ this guy :icon lol:

He doesn't even try to refute what she said about Islam but cooks up a straw man argument.

What a hypocrite though. He talks about how jihad is justified so that people can end their suffering from evil oppressive dictators but two minutes later, he justifies the death penalty for apostasy so that people can't rebel against the state.:mjlol:
Hypocrisy at its finest

He even goes on to equate individual thinking to selling state secrets to the enemy :dead:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

another video pertaining to the issue of cousin marriages ,hope this answers your question

Last edited:
didn't you watch the full thing an hear about the hadeeth :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

All he kept saying was that cousins relations isn't as bad as mother/father/siblings/donkeys ones and how you shouldn't be doing it over several generations... What am I suppose to do with hadiths. :icon lol: Cousin marriage is still incest

i agree with you on the notion that an individual can have his or her own set of ethics and morals.however in atheism anything that has no direct consequences is deemed acceptable,hence it is the belief of many well renowned atheists that having sexual intercourse with a family member with the use of contraception has no consequences therefore it is deemed morally acceptable.
please watch the full video
look at this muslim propaganda! where did you find this?!
Jocasta_walk.gif

this is all hypothetical. its like how there are muslims who do terror or practise slavery, and use islam to justify it. when someone is sick enough to want to do something fucked up they'd find ways to justify it. "morality" is subjective but common sense isn't. the person/people who created islam *triggered* came up with a lot of things that would be considered immoral in the 21st century. just take a look at the difference between saudiarabia and any secular country. which is more morally corrupt?

another video pertaining the issue of cousin marriages ,hope this answers your question
Mate, this guys people have been inbreeding for generations to the point where the damage is permanent. Of course he'll defend it

You were getting at us for incest but here you are, defending it

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
All he kept saying was that cousins relations isn't as bad as mother/father/siblings/donkeys ones and how you shouldn't be doing it over several generations... What am I suppose to do with hadiths. :icon lol: Cousin marriage is still incest
Straight from google:Marriages and sexual relationships between first cousins are stigmatized as incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending