Somali-Arab Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes aside. We are not Arabs. That is for certain. But does that entail us abandoning the Arab League, altogether?

The last people who would ever have a say whether or not Somalia stays in the Arab League would be ranting qaxootis online.

No Somali administration will ever dare to leave. The reasons are many. Amongst a few, are the brownies. Somalis in most Arab Member League states (excluding higher education in the GCC) get free education, subsidized accomodation prices in housing, entry flexibility.

I'm afraid to say, so long as they are providing that. Why would any Somali administration, leave?

Guys, stop coming out of the wood work and pile on the Arab bashing wagon. We are Somalis and Arabs are our closest friends and relatives through religion and culture.

We have many things in common that strengthens the bond across the small sea of Aden. We hosted largest Yemenis for centuries and the community thrived as both Arabs and Somali citizens. Somalis did the same. Specially Northern Somalis had trade posts in Yemen for hundreds of years as distinct free Somali nomadic Muslims with class. We returned the favor always and welcomed Arabs to our country without even requiring a documentation of any kind.

Bottom line:

- We are Somalis ethnically
- We are related to Arabs in terms of culture of religion and we need their help and co-operations in a world that is more connected politically and economically than ever before.

- If you are bad mouthing Arabs for religious reasons because you left Islam, we see you for what you are here, someone using Somaliness to take a cheap shot at Arabs who are not represented here as Ethnic group. We can't allow that,

If you want war, you get one , any takers? :chrisfreshhah:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
raw
You should be the last to talk. Mr jeberti :leon:

Fock these arab lovers, their just as bad as those SWjs mofos

OOO you're so Edgy and Savage. You and f*ck boys like you think it makes you cool to hate Arabs.

You can keep changing the subject bc your dumbass doesn't what to respond with anything other than petty insults. No one said were Arabs, I sure as hell didn't. I simply stated the fact that some Somali culture is heavily influenced from yemeni arabs. That's a fucking fact and a reality that'l bug you till the end of time.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Agreed. What you're saying is obvious and no one is denying it, but people seem to deny that we even share a "close cultural relationship"
These confused people view history and DNA like they do popular fads. Arabs get bad media so they jumped ship. :chrisfreshhah:Next week they'll claim Pakistani. :drakelaugh:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
OOO you're so Edgy and Savage. You and f*ck boys like you think it makes you cool to hate Arabs.

You can keep changing the subject bc your dumbass doesn't what to respond with anything other than petty insults. No one said were Arabs, I sure as hell didn't. I simply stated the fact that some Somali culture is heavily influenced from yemeni arabs. That's a fucking fact and a reality that'l bug you till the end of time.

get focked you low life arab bootyclapper. Just because their some similarities doesn't mean Somali culture is "heavily influence" by Yemeni Arab. I suggest you go get an education before you engage in debates such as these.

get focked you low life arab bootyclapper. Just because their some similarities doesn't mean Somali culture is "heavily influence" by Yemeni Arab. I suggest you go get an education before you engage in debates such as these.

You still haven't made any fucking rebuttal to my argument that "Some" Somali culture is in fact influence by Yemenis. MR EDGY
IDK how I'm bootyclapping for anything I just stated a fact

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
You still haven't made any fucking rebuttal to my argument that "Some" Somali culture is in fact influence by Yemenis. MR EDGY
IDK how I'm bootyclapping for anything I just stated a fact

okay Abu Lam Lam, you win.........:mjlol:

You and your midget Yemenis have influenced us.:kodaksmiley:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Niggas out here comparing some maala yacni shit like the can of Fanta below:
74950178_f136afa4bf_z.jpg
:mjlol:
Seriously though, there is plenty of cultural similarities. It's only logical, what do you expect from two regions that are side by side geographically and have been in contact for milennia? Trade, intermarriages, cultural contact, it'd be more surprising if we had nothing in common, honestly. Saying there's "heavy" influence might be a bit of a stretch, but "heavy" is subjective sxb.

:mjlol:
Seriously though, there is plenty of cultural similarities. It's only logical, what do you expect from two regions that are side by side geographically and have been in contact for milennia? Trade, intermarriages, cultural contact, it'd be more surprising if we had nothing in common, honestly. Saying there's "heavy" influence might be a bit of a stretch, but "heavy" is subjective sxb.

I think it's the constant bringing up this topic that's annoying some:whoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending