Somali-Arab Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
There is no difference as culture and such but due to politics and historical views and kingdoms, we are different. At least you understand now, I will remove your L

Don't mislead the people! You want to discredit honorable Jeberti so bad that you are starting to look weak and childish. I come from a position of strength and knowledge.

This is new. Most of the Somalis I know have a neutral to positive opinion of Eritreans. We both have a common enemy in Ethiopia.
Eritreans are ungrateful es that milked off of our strength and goodwill:mjlol:

In terms of people I like highlanders (minus Eritreans) the most but in terms of government viva eritrea!

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Mess with one of us you mess with all of us

Have some backbone stand with your djiboutian brothers

And cut the tigrayan fellow some slack. We are more related to semitic tigrays than nilotic oromos
Yeah but Eritrea is 50/50 and Muslim is on the verge of majority. Also Djibouti and France could karbash Eritrea into Liberia level if it wanted and they've made peace after. No slacks given to people who claim others like this boy is doing with Jeberti.

Yeah but Eritrea is 50/50 and Muslim is on the verge of majority. Also Djibouti and France could karbash Eritrea into Liberia level if it wanted and they've made peace after. No slacks given to people who claim others like this boy is doing with Jeberti.
I agree with you for the sake of islaamnimo

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This thread needs to be nuked. If outsiders see this qashin... Oh the embarrassment:faysalwtf:
This entire website needs to be nuked.
The pure cancer on display here rivals the likes of 4chan, the degeneracy here paints such a poor picture of Somalis and their opinions of other countries and peoples that any non-Somali who spends more than a couple of days here would likely walk away fucking hating us Somalis. We are literally a meme ethnicity :kanyehmm:

This entire website needs to be nuked.
The pure cancer on display here rivals the likes of 4chan, the degeneracy here paints such a poor picture of Somalis and their opinions of other countries and peoples that any non-Somali who spends more than a couple of days here would likely walk away fucking hating us Somalis. We are literally a meme ethnicity :kanyehmm:
Somalis online are the worst they hate Arabs, blacks and whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending