Somali-Arab Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to wiki, "Jebertis in Somalia are called "Darood" lost their ancestral language and now speak Somali."
:wtf:
Mfs out here tryna re-write our history & claim Daroods are a different ethnicity. Pure bs.
:bell:

According to wiki, "Jebertis in Somalia are called "Darood" lost their ancestral language and now speak Somali."
:wtf:
This is pure bs.

Sheikh Darood was real man but his kids were small numbers and most of Darood tribes are coalition of clans or neighboring people who joined the Darood tribe. It is very simple thing.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis from djabouti and Somaliland are the original Somalis. I never said anything about Somalia
"What ethnicity are you?"
Somalilander
I activate my trap card!
jD6OuKU.jpg

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Honestly I have jeberti Eritreans in my FB's friends and they never claimed Tigray background. They are very nice people who called us brothers all time.
Yeah very true. They don't claim Tigray in fact it's opposite Tigray claim them. I've never met a Jeberti who claimed Tigray unless they came from mixed or christian background.

Waryaa stop trolling ninyahow :comeon:
First you claim to be like 90% North African and now you pull this shit :ivers:
Nice work extending this thread's life :camby:
I'm not lying. The first darod man's name was
Abdirahman bin Ismail al jaberti

And look at this article about jeberti people

The Jeberti also spelled as Jabarti, Jaberti, Jebarti and Djeberti) are a Muslim[1] clan inhabiting the Horn of Africa, and Middle East mainly Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Yemen.

The Jebertis in Somalia are called "Darood" lost their ancestral language and now speak Somali,
SOURCE:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeberti_people

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm not lying. The first darod man's name was
Abdirahman bin Ismail al jaberti

And look at this article about jeberti people
"Article" kulaha
My friend this is Wikipedia. The page's edit history is all over the place, this is not a credible source at all.
"The Jebertis in Somalia are called "Darood" lost their ancestral language and now speak Somali."
Do you know how this is bullshit? Where is the Darod's Arab DNA? Where are their links to the other Jaberti people?
Link me to some historical sources and then you might have some weight behind your arguments.
If you're trolling you've succeeded sxb.

"Article" kulaha
My friend this is Wikipedia. The page's edit history is all over the place, this is not a credible source at all.
"The Jebertis in Somalia are called "Darood" lost their ancestral language and now speak Somali."
Do you know how this is bullshit? Where is the Darod's Arab DNA? Where are their links to the other Jaberti people?
Link me to some historical sources and then you might have some weight behind your arguments.
If you're trolling you've succeeded sxb.
My nigga you've been DuctTaped

Yeah very true. They don't claim Tigray in fact it's opposite Tigray claim them. I've never met a Jeberti who claimed Tigray unless they came from mixed or christian background.
Because Tigrayan muslims don't even call themselves Jeberti to begin with, why are you even trying to lecture me about my own people:camby:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Because Tigrayan muslims don't even call themselves Jeberti to begin with, why are you even trying to lecture me about my own people:camby:
Yes they do.. You're being ignorant. In beautiful Eritrea they are fighting for recognition. Do a simple Google search or take a stroll to a library. You will not remove them from history like you've done to other groups:fittytousand:

Yes they do.. You're being ignorant. In beautiful Eritrea they are fighting for recognition. Do a simple Google search or take a stroll to a library. You will not remove them from history like you've done to other groups:fittytousand:

Find me some information on Tigrayan Muslims:mjlol:. You're actually so stupid, about they don't claim to be Tigrayan, you have no idea what you're talking about, they were fighting for our people let alone claiming to be us:mjlol:.

First you want us to be 90% Arab, now this.. shut the hell up

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Anyway, can you explain the beef between TPLF and the Eritrean elites despite apparently belonging to the same ethnic group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts