Somali-Arab Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They are the nomad people, you are denying the social class of Somali society and trying to show us all nomad. Yes there are nomads, but also we had the Somali traders, teachers in our cities from Zelia, Djibouti to Mogadishu, ....if Somalis were all nomads in huts then who did build all these cities?
Nomads were the upper social class in Somali society.

I'm not trolling this guy thinkS somalis are black
How does posting ethnic Somalis = thinks Somalis black?

IMG_1661.JPG
IMG_1662.JPG
Nomads were the upper social class in Somali society.

How does posting ethnic Somalis = thinks Somalis black?

Also the Somalis were traders and scholars like "said from Mogadishu " that taught in India during ibn Batutta era and was mentioned in ibn battuta's book. Come on we were traders and sea people since days of punt.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Semitic Habesha will tell we are black Sub-saharan Africans and Somalis who are not even Semites will tell you we come from Arabs. Absolutly shameful.
:pacspit:

We are Black Africans from the Dark Continent. We have nothing in common with Arabs except herding camels. Superficial similarities do not a culture make.
:westbrookwtf:

Semitic Habesha will tell we are black Sub-saharan Africans and Somalis who are not even Semites will tell you we come from Arabs. Absolutly shameful.

We are Black Africans from the Dark Continent. We have nothing in common with Arabs except herding camels. Superficial similarities do not a culture make.

Sub-Sahara Africa=Black:fittytousand:

The self-hate is real yo.:mjlol:

The funny thing is, Yemen is considered the anus of Arabs. I wouldn't claim these people like the plague. Yet you have uncle cabiids looking for the most obscure links with these people like macawis and laxoox and shit.:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

The funny thing is, Yemen is considered the anus of Arabs. I wouldn't claim these people like the plague. Yet you have uncle cabiids looking for the most obscure links with these people like macawis and laxoox and shit.:chrisfreshhah:

You failed in history read about the old Yemen civilization

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

We are Arabs man. You must accept your heritage walaal. How can you deny it.
full

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Why would you care about what Arabs think about Yemenis? :mjpls:
The links aren't obscure, Yemen and the HOA, not just Somalia, have had very strong links for milennia. We've always been trading and doing business, and intermarrying. Saying you don't have any Yemeni in you is one thing, but claiming that our cultures are not related or similar in the slightest is idiotic :westbrookwtf:
We are right next to each other, are you blind :what:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

We have nothing in common with other Africans who aren't from the Horn other than skin colour :reallymaury:
We are literally closer to Arabs ethnically (genetically) and culturally than, say, a Nigerian that you'd say you are the same race as.
But we are still distant from them. It makes more sense to say we are Somali and Somali alone.We are a unique race and no-one is like us sxb. Be proud of that

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
We have nothing in common with other Africans who aren't from the Horn other than skin colour :reallymaury:
We are literally closer to Arabs ethnically (genetically) and culturally than, say, a Nigerian that you'd say you are the same race as.
But we are still distant from them. It makes more sense to say we are Somali and Somali alone.We are a unique race and no-one is like us sxb. Be proud of that
Walaal that is incorrect. Somalis have Eb1b while other Africans have Eb1a which come from the same ancestor P2. So we are ethnically/racially closer to other Africans than Arabs who have the J haplogroup.

Long Live The Dervish Dream!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Walaal that is incorrect. Somalis have Eb1b while other Africans have Eb1a which come from the same ancestor P2. So we are ethnically/racially closer to other Africans than Arabs who have the J haplogroup.

Long Live The Dervish Dream!!
That's funny. Haplogroup does not denote genetic relationships between ethnic groups. It just tells you the genetic marker one of your ancestors carried.
Somalis are made up of an ancient extinct East African group and an ancient pre-Arab Middle Eastern group, which is why we carry haplogroups like T and N but not J, which was more recent.
If we had none of that West Asian admixture, we'd be equally distant from Arabs and Africans and be our own "race" genetically. But because of that admixture, when plotted on a PCA graph, Somalis plot closer to Arabs and even Europeans than West/South/Central Africans. You made the mistake of going by haplogroup alone.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

This is true, but there is no such thing as a Somali race, more like an Ethiopian race of at least 100 million people. I believe that the Afar, Oromo Sidamo, Saho, Amhara, Welayta, Tigray, Beja...,etc form a distinct race that is particular to the Horn. But we are all Black Africans who must stand in PanAfrican solidarity with our other Black brothers. Do Vietnamese and Indonesians have anything in common but skin color? no really but they believe in Asian solidarity. The Black race must be united if we are going to get anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending