Somali Apple Store thief jumps two floors in his escape

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he is ok, he should face the law and earn the trust of the public again. Crime does not pay :)

You can tell the guy never stole anything in his life before this. All panic with drastic measures, no assessment or experience.

I hope he recovers to start living an honest, honorable life that compensates him financially so he doesn't opt to steal.

You can mess up as a kid, but as an adult, stealing lowers you. Doing that is more costly than the mere price of an iPhone.

It reminded me of that one Jay Z line that went like this, "You know the price of everything but the value of nothing." Your name and dignity are invaluable, even if you have nothing in the bank.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Oromo this amhara that war naga amus doqon yahow everyone knows this an abdi, bushing the blame on habesha is an old trick that is overused and stopped working years ago.

somali women aren't known to be "dh!los" at all that's just a dumb stereotype made by salty abdis, if anything somali women are known for more positive attributes like their modesty and beauty.
Smhhhh why does it have to be my name that becomes an insult, why not yahya or ibrahim or something
:yacadiim:

Yaraye

VIP
Yes it's not just Abdi, I go by Abdi only with ajnabis cause they can't pronounce my full name.
They can't pronounce mine properly either but I still be making them say it and correcting them too. If I have to pronounce "Samantha~🤪" They gotta pronounce mine properly too :wtfdis:

if she got deep seated hatred for men don't you have the same feeling towards women or are is your mom only in her 30s???
Profanity cheapens you as a woman avoid it at all cost.

why do I have deep seated for women and what does that have to do with my mothers age?

Trending

Latest posts