Somali Apple Store thief jumps two floors in his escape

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Mega-mind looking dusty abdi, I swear somali men are finished you lot have a worse reputation than madow men. @Bari🐍 are you going to find a way to justify this too ?
Can you relax, think about what you just said. There is no way we have a worse reputation than AA.
Somalis are becoming more involved in crime but Madow men are so ahead, it's hard to even catch up to them.
Every time a Somali man is posted, you quickly jump on the "All Somali men are awful" train but whenever it's a Somali girl, you defend or say it's an isolated incident.
:kodaksmiley:

Can you relax, think about what you just said. There is no way we have a worse reputation than AA.
Somalis are becoming more involved in crime but Madow men are so ahead, it's hard to even catch up to them.
Every time a Somali man is posted, you quickly jump on the "All Somali men are awful" train but whenever it's a Somali girl, you defend or say it's an isolated incident.
Maybe her men are criminals i would be a selfhater aswell if the men in my family was mooryaan's both in the homeland and in the ajanabi lands

Maybe her men are criminals i would be selfhater aswell if the men in my family was mooryaan's both in the homeland and in the ajanabi lands
Her man? How am I self-hater for pointing the obvious fact how disappointing the males in our community are, you lot live in lalalaland if you think I'm going to sugar-coat a criminals action.

She gets off to shitting on Farah's just how troll incels get off to shitting on xalimos. Two sides of the same coin :mjlol:

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Her man? How am I self-hater for pointing the obvious fact how disappointing the males in our community are, you lot live in lalalaland if you think I'm going to sugar-coat a criminals action.
You keep saying Somali men are the lowest of the low. I have had it with people on this site that shit on Somalis as a whole for the actions of a few.
Some guys call girls "Cheap and clean" whenever they see a Somali girl twerking on her tiktok while the girls call the guys "criminals" if they see an article about an Abdi in prison.

Most Somali girls and guys are good, well-mannered people that are progressing in life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if your view of somali men are from socials then your need to put down the phone somalis ain't got a good rep in socials and men gravitate to crime more easily then women this is facts

She gets off to shitting on Farah's just how troll incels get off to shitting on xalimos. Two sides of the same coin :mjlol:
Do you see me harassing random somali men on social media and spamming their DMs with death threads, or me wasting my time creating an entire twitter accounts and groups dedicating on humiliation somali men ? The same way you faraxs harass us women no, yet you lot can't even handle the most simple criticism.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You keep saying Somali men are the lowest of the low. I have had it with people on this site that shit on Somalis as a whole for the actions of a few.
Some guys call girls "Cheap and clean" whenever they see a Somali girl twerking on her tiktok while the girls call the guys "criminals" if they see an article about an Abdi in prison.

Most Somali girls and guys are good, well-mannered people that are progressing in life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, you're too wholesome for this place. Come back down to reality. :)

I was doing shopping in Eagan, MN outlet mall few weeks ago and 6 Somali kids came into the store I was in and took everything. I was strapped and almost did target practice on them but they were little kids aged 15-20 and they spoke Somali to me saying waryaa police ha noogu wicin. They weren’t even wearing masks so that tells you how xoolo these kids are.

I was doing shopping in Eagan, MN outlet mall few weeks ago and 6 Somali kids came into the store I was in and took everything. I was strapped and almost did target practice on them but they were little kids aged 15-20 and they spoke Somali to me saying waryaa police ha noogu wicin. They weren’t even wearing masks so that tells you how xoolo these kids are.

Little kids?!?! They need to be karbaashed :gucciwhat:

I personally can only 'excuse' people, Somali or not, if they are stealing basic needs and necessities for 'survival'. But shoplifting for any other reason? They need to be reported and dealt with. Letting them run loose will only affect us, by tarnishing our reputation. Don't you dare try that 'Somali kinship' cover with me, while engaging in xaraam activities :camby:

Last edited:
UK and scandanavian somali men are literally sprinting to reach that level.
Hey walal, are you based in the UK? Because that's not my observation here.

Obviously I can't speak for ALL Somalis here, and especially not reer London, but criminality is still uncommon I would say. Perhaps I'm wrong though...

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
:russ::damn::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
damn, broken pelvis & tailbone is crazy. Some of the worst bones to break are the hips, pelvis, tailbone and femur.

He will never walk the same ever again that’s for sure.

Do you see me harassing random somali men on social media and spamming their DMs with death threads, or me wasting my time creating an entire twitter accounts and groups dedicating on humiliation somali men ? The same way you faraxs harass us women no, yet you lot can't even handle the most simple criticism.
"Simple criticism" kulaha nigga you're the female equivalent of @Aegon :pachah1:

One thing I notice in America is how lawless it’s starting to become. Stores being ransacked is a common occurrence now at least in big liberal cities and if you get caught stealing they slap you with a misdemeanour and tell you to keep it moving.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
His name is Abi not Abdi are you guys listining and his last name Wasuge ain't somali last name lol

3F1F80AF-B51D-46BC-B6C5-6A895EF48429.jpeg

he doesn’t look like the sharpest tool in the shed lol.

Trending

Latest posts