Somali and family planning

I don't have any kids, but InshaAllah when I get started am not gonna stop. Gonna make up for the time I have lost.

Unless the Qadr of Allah comes, I can afford to look after my family whether one or four.

As a man I think it is a beautiful sight to see your progeny great in number and with health, looking forward to life's challenges with hope and determination.
:salute:
Masha'Allah brother

May God make it easier for you

Yoo

Eel eh?
Angry for what exactly?

Are you passing a moral judgement here?

As a scientific materialist and ardent nihilist? on what basis are you passing this moral judgement?

In your Eurocentric world view everything is deterministic, nothing more then a bunch of chemicals and atoms crashing into each other all pre-programmed, so why the anger?[/QUOTE

Think what you want.

You’re clearly persuaded. I don’t have the patience, so continue with the dysfunction. It’s Somali kids after all, who cares about them, least of all Somalis?
Are you blaming her for dying? what difference does it make if she (AUN) left behind 1 instead of 10? You have a warped way of thinking

Yoo

Eel eh?
I partly felt like a monster, bc instead of just saying “AUN, so sad”, bc I felt sympathy for the situation, I also felt a mixture of irritation/anger enough to say something further, bc wallahi, there’s no earthly reason a parent’s passing should render 11 children motherless, especially here in the West. There was zero thought there, not in quality of life, nor in death.

They keep having them bc the men want ridiculous amounts of kids so they don’t get left for another. It’s dumbest, most vulnerable reasons when you look into on the female side. No young girl thought to herself, “I’m planning to have 11 kids”. She was rendered a brood made, not a person.

AUN= May god have mercy on them... thought you were atheist

Tukraq

VIP
Absolutely not the government are cracking down on benefits as the years go down. Plus ofc you get more money the more kids you have but you’re also spending more because you have extra kids? Do you think benefits people get are a lot?? Do you want your kids to just be okay? Barely scraping thru? I plan to have kids I can actually afford so I can give them a somewhat luxurious life
more kids aren't an increase in costs lol, theres a such thing as hammy downs, literally all the expenses from the first child (i.e. toys, bottles, clothes, bed,) can literally be passed down and perserved, government aren't cracking down on benefits well atleast in the US as there entitlement programs and would be illegal for them to do so, therefore, child food and diapers you can literally get for free and depending on who gets elected(warren or Bernie) these will infact increase not decrease, food is also not expensive if buying for bulk, infct go and check out a family with 10 children and a family with 2, the food costs are barely different if at all, as they grow older they end up becoming there own market and support system

One somali aunty back in London and has 9 kids and her and her family lived in a 3 bedroom and like literally NO ONE in the house gets there own personal space not even the parents and I find that so ghetto imagine 5 boys sleeping in one room.
Rahhhh thats crazy!!! The rooms tend be so small I feel like some share or someone sleeps on the floor.

Had some of my mum's family visit for a few days in the summer. I just couldn't deal with 14 people in the house which is made for 4/5 ppl. Couldnt get some alone time, the relief i felt when they left.

Trending