Somali and family planning

Somalis just be having kids for the sake of it, they never take into account about if they're financially/emotionally/physically ready for it. Somalia has the second highest fertility rate and Somali in Ethiopia have a highest rate but other people in Ethiopia having wayy less kids puts down the average.

Do you plan of having kids in the future? if yes how many? (If you say ''as much as I can'' then I'm gonna assume that 68 IQ just jumped out)

Personally I want to adopt and probably 2 or 3

Ikraan, in all honesty, somalis know how to reproduce. But, when it comes to financial stability they heavily lack. In the west , a somali family could have 5-6 kids without contemplating about the hardship of looking after all those children. But, they may get assistance from the government. Therefore, I think if you earn less than £50000 combined with a partner then you shouldn't be able to have 2 children. Overall, I think the idea of somalis of having too many kids could be traditional. But, I believe in a common sense approach.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got a Somali coworker talking about his big brothers so I asked him how many siblings he got?

:faysalwtf:

Gambar

VIP
Most poor people have lots of children, there’s no family planning. The ones in third world countries have no access to adequate health care, the ones living in first world countries have no care in the world, as they do not pay enough attention to the children. It’s as if they haven’t a care in the world.

Most poor people have lots of children, there’s no family planning. The ones in third world countries have no access to adequate health care, the ones living in first world countries have no care in the world, as they do not pay enough attention to the children. It’s as if they haven’t a care in the world.

In all honesty, in my opinion its extremely irresponsible to reproduce when the financial stability is in question.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Only solution is to get girls into schools.

That's usually more effective than birth control since educated women are kryptonite to most guys.

In all honesty, in my opinion its extremely irresponsible to reproduce when the financial stability is in question.
If your parents had the same view you wouldn't have been born to spew this diatribe, in fact if all our parents and our grandparents had this view we wouldn't even exist today.

Children are the greatest source of wealth you could possibly have, the ancient civilisations understood this concept robustly, even the clueless pagan understood what you fail to understand today, we would have been an insignificant minority group within Ethiopia with no weight or significance.

Children come with their own rizq, the more effort you put into them, the better they become as a collective for you and your family for generations to come.

The few years of poverty they will experience in a third world country will toughen them up for the rest of their life unlike those weak pathetic useless spiritless spawns rich families churn out who come with there pathetic entitlement syndromes and suicidal thoughts.

Had my mum took this backward new age poisonous ideology pushed by the Kabbalist Talmudist dynasties of Rockefeller's and Rothschild's which you are parroting, she would have died poor today and lived a miserable lonely life.

Instead the combined wealth of her 8 Children has given her the kind of retirement home and luxury only open to very wealthy couples today, now she can focus and dedicate herself entirely towards her akhira along with her Husband.

And once she departs from this earth, those 8 children she raised and the children they raised will continue to elevate her rank in the eternal life to come by the permission of Allah.

This is what is meant with 'Children' are your wealth and this is the correct Islamic view. The real irresponsible person is you.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I just came from a thread where a mother suffered an accident and left 10 children. 10!

Honestly, I got angry. Child welfare seems to be the last thing on their minds wallahi. It’s criminal.

I just came from a thread where a mother suffered an accident and left 10 children. 10!

Honestly, I got angry. Child welfare seems to be the last thing on their minds wallahi. It’s criminal.
Angry for what exactly?

Are you passing a moral judgement here?

As a scientific materialist and ardent nihilist? on what basis are you passing this moral judgement?

In your Eurocentric world view everything is deterministic, nothing more then a bunch of chemicals and atoms crashing into each other all pre-programmed, so why the anger?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Somalis just be having kids for the sake of it, they never take into account about if they're financially/emotionally/physically ready for it. Somalia has the second highest fertility rate and Somali in Ethiopia have a highest rate but other people in Ethiopia having wayy less kids puts down the average.

Do you plan of having kids in the future? if yes how many? (If you say ''as much as I can'' then I'm gonna assume that 68 IQ just jumped out)

Personally I want to adopt and probably 2 or 3
2-3. I intend to have a salary of at least $80,000 by 30-31, which is doable if I become a Station Manager in the Logistics industry.

People have kids and they make it work, so it's not that big of a deal imho, but once you make that decision you gotta be serious about life for their sake. Having kids isn't a joke, it's serious.

VixR

Veritas
Angry for what exactly?

Are you passing a moral judgement here?

As a scientific materialist and ardent nihilist? on what basis are you passing this moral judgement?

In your Eurocentric world view everything is deterministic, nothing more then a bunch of chemicals and atoms crashing into each other all pre-programmed, so why the anger?
Think what you want.

You’re clearly persuaded. I don’t have the patience, so continue with the dysfunction. It’s Somali kids after all, who cares about them, least of all Somalis?

Yeah that post was the inspiration, there is no need for 10 kids esp as woman (men and women having this amount are equally bad but the man is going thru pregnancy 10 times) My aunt also gave birth to her 10th child yesterday and she poor so my mum were asking to give her money which I dont mind at all but I feel like she should have deffo stopped ages ago

VixR

Veritas
Yeah that post was the inspiration, there is no need for 10 kids esp as woman (men and women having this amount are equally bad but the man is going thru pregnancy 10 times) My aunt also gave birth to her 10th child yesterday and she poor so my mum were asking to give her money which I dont mind at all but I feel like she should have deffo stopped ages ago
I partly felt like a monster, bc instead of just saying “AUN, so sad”, bc I felt sympathy for the situation, I also felt a mixture of irritation/anger enough to say something further, bc wallahi, there’s no earthly reason a parent’s passing should render 11 children motherless, especially here in the West. There was zero thought there, not in quality of life, nor in death.

They keep having them bc the men want ridiculous amounts of kids so they don’t get left for another. It’s dumbest, most vulnerable reasons when you look into on the female side. No young girl thought to herself, “I’m planning to have 11 kids”. She was rendered a brood made, not a person.

This generation and the next ones will have fewer kids than the previous one. There's a good explanation of why the Somali fertility rate is high. It is because we come from a pastoralist culture, and the subsistence strategy is a reasonable reaction to the harsh environment.

"Preliminary demographic data are presented on the Datoga, a semi-nomadic pastoral population of northern Tanzania. In comparison with other pastoral populations Datoga fertility is high. There is a marked seasonal distribution of births that is only partly associated with rainfall patterns. Survivorship chances up to the age of 15 are poor, and are independently affected by both length of the preceding interbirth interval and survivorship of the previous child. The results are discussed in the context of ecological and social factors that affect fertility and offspring mortality rates in pastoral populations."

We know for a fact that the fertility rate is dropping because there is generally an inverse correlation between income and the total fertility rate within and between nations.

"On the one hand, total fertility rate has a negative effect on economic growth in the current period. When human capital is scarce, returns of investment on human capital will be lower than investment in offspring. As a result, in a society with limited quantity of human capital, people tend to choose higher fertility rate and invest little in each child. On the other hand, economic growth appears at the beginning of the high fertility rate; with the acceleration of economic growth, the fertility rate declines. Human capital investment had an increased effect of scale returns in declining fertility of economic development; if human capital is higher, investing in human capital will get higher returns; this encourages more investment in human capital and less on having offspring and along with faster economic growth."
e0f4861962fdb99ec1e7092f45abc44b.png

rsz_5dace503d93a4.png

rsz_5dace4dd419d5.png

"Women who have emigrated from Africa have traditionally been the most fertile, but they have also had a significant decline in fertility in recent years. In 2018, the TFR for immigrant women from Africa was 2.55, a decrease from 3.06 in 2011. The fertility rate for immigrant women from Asia and the EU/EEA countries was 1.86 and 1.66 respectively. It is important to emphasise that the fertility rate for continents, and especially for countries, can be characterised by random variations from one year to another."

Trending