Somali Americans are washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So most diaspora that are active back home tends to be UK and Holland and even Sweden. A lot of the kids here go back to the motherland and surprisingly speak decent Somali.

But Americans are just neglegent. Some American diaspora are just washed up. I've got cousins there, they could barely speak Somali and are crips. One I met had 2 baby mom's to some red kneck ladies that I wouldnt even look at.

Lowkey this guy used to preach Christianity. I'm just amazed at American Somalis and yall the most superfial. Only care about looks, sex, and money.

SMH lool. :trumpsmirk:

Who here agrees, but you guys have also got the biggest Somali community along with Canadians. But the culture aint there :liberaltears:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Yup. I concur. They also produce the most terrorists surprisingly. Much too liberal with the n-word. Superiority complex. Inventors of dine and dash. Killers of white women ( Mohamed noor)

:westbrookwtf: If this ain’t the biggest bag of lies on this website I don’t know what is. Reer UK are jobless and this is known worldwide even in Somalia . Wallahi I have multiple stories of the locals clowning reer Uk claiming these people left Somalia to go to another country just to not go to school and not work, they said y’all could have stayed home (somalia) and did that :russ:

Holland & Sweden?

JampackedPlasticGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

There’s like 20 Somalis total in both countries kkk

At least we’re not reer henny and reer UK with their heavy Madow/Jamaican obesssion. Matter of fact I don’t know a single European that hasn’t done a sentence in Somalia before that’s how washed you guys are one bad slip up and you wake up in Somalia the next morning .

And terrorism? Really? Europeans got that on lock reer UK and especially those ikea countries you named like Sweden & Finland aka reer ISIS

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali Americans are too busy trying to change the world and being the most successful diaspora Somalis.

When we are done with racing for U.S presidency then we will go back to Somalia and build it.

In the meantime Eurotrash Somalis have no other choice but to speak afsomali and go back every year. It's not like you guys work or are educated.

:westbrookwtf: If this ain’t the biggest bag of lies on this website I don’t know what is. Reer UK are jobless and this is known worldwide even in Somalia . Wallahi I have multiple stories of the locals clowning reer Uk claiming these people left Somalia to go to another country just to not go to school and not work, they said y’all could have stayed home (somalia) and did that :russ:

Holland & Sweden?

At least we’re not reer henny and reer UK with their heavy Madow/Jamaican obesssion. Matter of fact I don’t know a single European that hasn’t done a sentence in Somalia before that’s how washed you guys are one bad slip up and you wake up in Somalia the next morning .

And terrorism? Really? Europeans got that on lock reer UK and especially those ikea countries you named like Sweden & Finland aka reer ISIS
https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/12...on-somali-communitys-struggle-with-terrorism/
it literally says Artan is the 74th Somali-American or Somali resident of the U.S. who has been credibly implicated in terror-related activity since 1997.

Somali Americans are too busy trying to change the world and being the most successful diaspora Somalis.

When we are done with racing for U.S presidency then we will go back to Somalia and build it.

In the meantime Eurotrash Somalis have no other choice but to speak afsomali and go back every year. It's not like you guys work or are educated.

Let's be real you guys will never get to be president. We have true stars such as Mo Farax, you guys won't even accomplish being knighted or anything near it. We got a lot of niggas that don't even be trolling online making moves here. But instead you guys just say how you guys live the American dream Lmao.

Another bunch of American Somali diaspora thinking their ilbax, you guys don't even get rato g Inn your own country . (nothing to see hear)stay bussy being America Haha

Holland & Sweden?

Another ignorant American smh. Walahi you guys for defence just use lacag and unemployment rates to back up arguments. But in reality even Somalis in Holland alone do more back home. And theirs a lot of laan dheere people from there.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/12...on-somali-communitys-struggle-with-terrorism/
it literally says Artan is the 74th Somali-American or Somali resident of the U.S. who has been credibly implicated in terror-related activity since 1997.

And? Read this 2009 article about how many left London alone to go fight for terrorists just in the years 2004-2009.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...jihad-the-somalia-connection-1786608.html?amp

I can’t be asked to link anymore there’s just too many examples.

Terrorism is a European thing mainly because you guys are a lot closer to Africa and Middle East. And the only community in America that does that extremist stuff in big numbers is reer MN but then they also steal from chipotles and other degenerate activities so all Somalis living in America can’t be blame for their BS.

Somali Americans love America and we actually feel American you European niggas know you’re just guests there and they can deport you at any minute.

Another ignorant American smh. Walahi you guys for defence just use lacag and unemployment rates to back up arguments. But in reality even Somalis in Holland alone do more back home. And theirs a lot of laan dheere people from there.

Nope never heard of Somalis from holland doing anything. There’s like only 10 Somalis living there kkk American Somalis and Canadian Somalis are the best and brightest , yeah there’s some extremists and henny sippers in MN and Canada but the most successful Somalis in general usually reside in the US and Canada and a lot of them do help back home a lot.

And? Read this 2009 article about how many left London alone to go fight for terrorists just in the years 2004-2009.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jihad-the-somalia-connection-1786608.html?amp

I can’t be asked to link anymore there’s just too many examples.

Terrorism is a European thing mainly because you guys are a lot closer to Africa and Middle East. And the only community in America that does that extremist stuff in big numbers is reer MN but then they also steal from chipotles and other degenerate activities so all Somalis living in America can’t be blame for their BS.

Bro Somalis in America especially MN is about the size of
Somali Americans love America and we actually feel American you European niggas know you’re just guests there and they can deport you at any minute.

Love America kulahaa. Nacaala this is why you guys don't get rated. My au t used to always say mareekan. Inkaar haku dacto. She never liked the smell of Americans, you guys are the definition of sell outs.

Bussy for your own country, what have you guys done that Europeans qurbo joog have done. We built the biggest hospitals, have opened school and mosques. You guys have ballers that are too afraid to invest, because you've been westernised differently

Nope never heard of Somalis from holland doing anything. There’s like only 10 Somalis living there kkk American Somalis and Canadian Somalis are the best and brightest , yeah there’s some extremists and henny sippers in MN and Canada but the most successful Somalis in general usually reside in the US and Canada and a lot of them do help back home a lot.

Tell me a few.. Walahi I want to know. Then I'll post niggas from somalia that actually make a difference from Europe

These are European madaxdij back home I won't name them as your not even Somali if you don't know them. Where's the Americans?? 220px-Rageh_Omaar.jpg download.jpeg Agaasimaha-guud-ee-cusbitalka-Hargeysa-Dr.-Axmed-Xaaji-Cumar-Askar.jpg IMG_CF3B83-8D2AA3-69AD8C-C57136-004622-7CB683.jpg

Bussy being americanised and looking at lacag and superficial things. Smh

So you are trying to compare 1 country to a whole continent kkk this just shows how Langaab reer Europe are :pachah1:

Their people that lived in Europe that made a difference back home. Without having to become a corrupted and still got their culture, whereas you guys just see everyone bellow you. You guys need to teach th cultur

Let's be real you guys will never get to be president. We have true stars such as Mo Farax, you guys won't even accomplish being knighted or anything near it. We got a lot of niggas that don't even be trolling online making moves here. But instead you guys just say how you guys live the American dream Lmao.

Another bunch of American Somali diaspora thinking their ilbax, you guys don't even get rato g Inn your own country . (nothing to see hear)stay bussy being America Haha

Knighted in America ? :what1:

You need a monarchy for that, there is no monarchy in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending