Somali Americans are washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you talking about that thing BREXIT

Geographically, they are still located in Europe whether they like it or not:noneck:

Socotra is geographically nearer to somali
May you stay there forever, and not spread your radioactive poison among us normal people.

Americans, normal??

Bro you've got trump as your president I'm good in Londisntan... Any time of the year.

I've seen, I saw, I didn't like the Mareekan way of life. Obese kids, Somali women who cant cook bariis, Somali men slaving away while their sons are gang banging. I'm good here

Socotra is geographically nearer to somali

Americans, normal??

Bro you've got trump as your president I'm good in Londisntan... Any time of the year.

I've seen, I saw, I didn't like the Mareekan way of life. Obese kids, Somali women who cant cook bariis, Somali men slaving away while their sons are gang banging. I'm good here

UK/ENGLANDISTAN summed up in one picture.

PAY-carnage.jpg

American qurboojoog summed up.. You guys are really handsome (said no one)

Attachments

• Abdirahman-Hassan-Samatar_mugshot.400x800.jpg
    Abdirahman-Hassan-Samatar_mugshot.400x800.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Abdirahman-Hassan-Samatar_1_mugshot.400x800.jpg
    Abdirahman-Hassan-Samatar_1_mugshot.400x800.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 79
Bro Somalis in America especially MN is about the size of

Love America kulahaa. Nacaala this is why you guys don't get rated. My au t used to always say mareekan. Inkaar haku dacto. She never liked the smell of Americans, you guys are the definition of sell outs.

Bussy for your own country, what have you guys done that Europeans qurbo joog have done. We built the biggest hospitals, have opened school and mosques. You guys have ballers that are too afraid to invest, because you've been westernised differently
We are not sell outs America is a unique country. You can embrace any culture and still be 100% American. There is no real “American” culture thats why anybody can become American. In Europe Somalis are not truly accepted as citizens and are forced to integrate
There are way more Somalis in Europe than in America so that comparison isnt even valid, and we are making moves here.

Why am I the onky Londener here. Oh yeah the rest are going about theirs lifes. Besides that good luck with trump. He will soon send you to you native countries, then we can really see how much rating you guys get.:chrisfreshhah:

Mareekan walahi and proud.. Waa yaab

The 3rd World country I'm talking about is Uk...

Pay attention or read it when you're sober:reallymaury:

Screw you guys and your flag.. You fake trump Americanised ashy abdis

I'm just gon a continue helping your country. While help your American dream and act like you guys are made over their

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts