Somali Americans are washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Minister of Education alma mater Ohio State

upload_2018-12-17_11-50-36.jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So most diaspora that are active back home tends to be UK and Holland and even Sweden. A lot of the kids here go back to the motherland and surprisingly speak decent Somali.

But Americans are just neglegent. Some American diaspora are just washed up. I've got cousins there, they could barely speak Somali and are crips. One I met had 2 baby mom's to some red kneck ladies that I wouldnt even look at.

Lowkey this guy used to preach Christianity. I'm just amazed at American Somalis and yall the most superfial. Only care about looks, sex, and money.

SMH lool. :trumpsmirk:

Who here agrees, but you guys have also got the biggest Somali community along with Canadians. But the culture aint there :liberaltears:

We're tryna change the world and the reputation of our ethnicity, not some shitty backward progress y'all have.

What have you done besides being unemployed most of the time, blm supporters, becoming a joke of an ethnicity.. Everyone shits on y'all Uk Somalis, yeah the Uk blacks now know how to shit on the name SOMALI, thanks to y'all 3rd world Uk Somalis:browtf:

Not all American Somalis are ignorant of their language. Come with something believable akhi!

Y'all go to Somalia you said? Go there and try to brainwash kids with salafi & wahhabis style , right?:childplease:
:camby: then end up doing some messed up things... like..( you know what I mean)

You knew I was gonna come to respond to your lies, huh?:comeon:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yup. I concur. They also produce the most terrorists surprisingly. Much too liberal with the n-word. Superiority complex. Inventors of dine and dash. Killers of white women ( Mohamed noor)
Uk somalis talking of terroristic acts about Americans... now this has to be bs & some fucked up joke!:drakewtf:

Uk Somalis diaspora & reer Kangaroo should be the last one to talk about those stuffs.:noneck:

We're tryna change the world and the reputation of our ethnicity, not some shitty backward progress y'all have.

What have you done besides being unemployed most of the time, blm supporters, becoming a joke of an ethnicity.. Everyone shits on y'all Uk Somalis, yeah the Uk blacks now know how to shit on the name SOMALI, thanks to y'all 3rd world Uk Somalis:browtf:

Not all American Somalis are ignorant of their language. Come with something believable akhi!

Y'all go to Somalia you said? Go there and try to brainwash kids with salafi & wahhabis style , right?:childplease:
:camby: then end up doing some messed up things... like..( you know what I mean)

You knew I was gonna come to respond to your lies, huh?:comeon:

Yeah everyone is somalia is Al shabaab :nahgirl:

Typical :liberaltears: mentality..

Let's keep mentioning how broke Somalis in Europe are
:russ:

You bunch of :trash::siilaanyolaugh:

Send me his wiki. I know uk guys working in the UN, authors, surgeants.. You send me some guy with calan.. Guess where the richest somalia guy is from. Owner of dahabshiil

He’s not from London he lives in London. dahabshiil was already established and wealthy before his son took control. I’m Habar jeclo closely related I’m the last one you should be talking to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts