Somali American attacks U.K. Somalis on tiktok

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There’s no way in hell primary school bullying is the reason why a lot of UK Somalis are so extremist. If that was the case, why don’t other Black Africans act the same? Kulaha hold the deen and culture down :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: me and you both know thats cap.

According to this Abdi holding the culture down = being heavily involved in gang violence and knife crime, unironically calling yourself Arab, being xenophobic for no reason, living in your moms council housing basement, and tapping into peak incel behavior. How tf are y’all praising a completely f*cked up diaspora?
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Canadian Somalis check Black because…they are? Imagine feeling threatened by a racial term.
It’s the 21st century, we live in a heavily racialized society and there’s nothing you can do to change that. We’ve always been seen as Black even before the colonial era, we are treated the same way as other Black ethnicities and its dangerous to not acknowledge this.

Last time I checked, Somalis are some of the lowest achivers when it comes to GCSEs. Matter of fact it’s Asians who are the highest achieving, and for Africans it’s West Africans. Black Caribbeans still beat Somalis by a good number. How many Somalis end up actually finishing the GCSE? Are you scared to post a study that includes a bigger sample size, because that image only shows 1 borough? You see that massive shift in %, it most likely means that the sample size for Somalis is very small. Pretty sure you finish GCSEs at grade 11 but that study shows year 9 only. Instead of trolling online you niggas need to hit the books fr. The fact that you had to lie about this just to bash Caribbeans is so pathetic.
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Also, yes I am part Somali but you niggas will never know what the other half is 🤭! My header is a joke I thought it was obvious why I had the Trini flag up there.

Here in the U.K., Somalis keep their Deen and daqan, we speak somali to each other etc.

While those reer North American know barely any Somali, lost their Deen and Daqan, committing mass fraud, zina is common, drinking henny (Alcohol), Somalis killing each other especially in Canada, reer USA took part in looting etc due to George flyod death, numerous reer USA took part in George floyd a gaal janazah, at the same time those African Americans despise you Somalis, they don’t consider you “black”. That was a new low for reer USA, crying about George floyd, being a butt licker for the African American who hate you. Many Somalis get shot and killed by the police in America, where were the mass protest? Where was BLM? No where to be seen, and you reer North Americans have the most bootyclappers for the African Americans.

We learnt it the hard way here in the U.K, that black people don’t like Somalis, which still reer North Americans doesn’t understand the history behind it.

U.K. is a much more of a aggressive society, the British English caadans are far far more tough and aggressive than soft miskeeen white Minnesotans and white Canadians. We reer U.K. fought those crazy bumberclurt Jamaicans and those white British caadans hooligans back in 1990s-early 2010s, we reer U.K. sticked by each other and now in 2022 reer U.K. are in a comfortable situation in terms of Jamaicans not daring to bother us Somalis.

I'm going to be honest... Minneapolis African Americans are some of the most damaged people you'll find due to poverty, ignorance, generational trauma, and being in a sea of racist as f*ck white Minnesotans. They really don't represent the entirety of African American culture.

I've had good and bad experiences with the community (outside of Minnesota), mostly good. When my family was a new immigrant to the United States... it was the African American community that helped them out when a white supremacist family was harassing them. The teachers who treated me the best were African American as well.

I feel like African Americans on average have less hate in them than compared to some of the stuff I've heard of Jamaican Brits doing to UK Somali's. They just seem so vile.

Last edited:
There’s no way in hell primary school bullying is the reason why a lot of UK Somalis are so extremist. If that was the case, why don’t other Black Africans act the same? Kulaha hold the deen and culture down :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: me and you both know thats cap.

According to this Abdi holding the culture down = being heavily involved in gang violence and knife crime, unironically calling yourself Arab, being xenophobic for no reason, living in your moms council housing basement, and tapping into peak incel behavior.

Canadian Somalis check Black because…they are? Imagine feeling threatened by a racial term.
It’s the 21st century, we live in a heavily racialized society and there’s nothing you can do to change that. We’ve always been seen as Black even before the colonial era, we are treated the same way as other Black ethnicities and its dangerous to not acknowledge this.

Last time I checked, Somalis are some of the lowest achivers when it comes to GCSEs. Matter of fact it’s Asians who are the highest achieving, and for Africans it’s West Africans. Black Caribbeans still beat Somalis by a good number. How many Somalis end up actually finishing the GCSE? Are you scared to post a study that includes a bigger sample size, because that image only shows 1 borough? You see that massive shift in %, it most likely means that the sample size for Somalis is very small. Pretty sure you finish GCSEs at grade 11 but that study shows year 9 only. Instead of trolling online you niggas need to hit the books fr. The fact that you had to lie about this just to bash Caribbeans is so pathetic.

Also, yes I am part Somali but you niggas will never know what the other half is 🤭! My header is a joke I thought it was obvious why I had the Trini flag up there.

Why are you putting UK Somali's down?
The only reason that Somali students were low achieving was due to the language barrier.
He literally just gave you proof that Somali students are achieving higher stats now.

The fact that you put Caribbean on a pedestal while shitting on "half" of your ethnicity is SUS. You're probably 100% Caribbean/West African. So many weird Self hating coons or Larpers on here I'm starting to have a hard time figuring out how many we have.

Those weird online fans we have have found their way to Somalispot :ftw9nwa:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I can’t believe I really started a movement, more Somalis are seeing the xenophobia and racism in the online community.

As Nigel Farage said….

I can’t believe I really started a movement, more Somalis are seeing the xenophobia and racism in the online community.

As Nigel Farage said….

The Racism that Somali trolls put out into the internet is nothing compared to the Xenophobia and racism we Somali's experience.

It's weird how some of y'all can call one side out but turn a blind eye to what we have recevied.

I support those Somali trolls most of the time (when they're not attacking xalimo's) because they are only reciprocating the energy they receive.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Racism that Somali trolls put out into the internet is nothing compared to the Xenophobia and racism we Somali's experience.

It's weird how some of y'all can call one side out but turn a blind eye to what we have recevied.

I support those Somali trolls most of the time (when they're not attacking xalimo's) because they are only reciprocating the energy they receive.

Somalis are so known for their online racism, I went to a tuulo in Australia and someone asked me why UK Somalis are racist.

Wallahi billahi tullahi I am not lying.

:dead:

Somalis are so known for their online racism, I went to a tuulo in Australia and someone asked me why UK Somalis are racist.

Wallahi billahi tullahi I am not lying.

:dead:

Our racism is nothing compared to what other communities subject onto us. So why are we being called out for it?

You should have asked them why their communities are problematic.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Arab dugsi was very chill.
There were microagrressions here and there but for the most part it was more relaxed than a Somali dugsi. We had recess, activities, Arabic learning, etc. They were rich Arabs so that might have been the difference.... but the way those Arab girls didn't wear hijab and tried hard to fit in with white girls was something else. Their fathers and mothers enabled that as well.

I went to a Somali dugsi for 1 day and didn't last. That's not how you teach kids... it doesn't make sense. They have the kids sit there for hours cramped into a space reciting without much breaks or giving them the opportunity to do something else.
Was there also secular education or was it entirely Islamic learning? Personally I don't think that method of learning is good - the fact that the women there don't wear hijab properly is a testament to this.
The most effective dugsis I've noticed were classes that were only 1-2 hours long, very small (6-8) children, reciting their ashr/taking notes then going home. Things like recess and activities are a waste of time

According to this Abdi holding the culture down = being heavily involved in gang violence and knife crime, unironically calling yourself Arab, being xenophobic for no reason, living in your moms council housing basement, and tapping into peak incel behavior. How tf are y’all praising a completely f*cked up diaspora?

nicki minaj

Why are you putting UK Somali's down?
The only reason that Somali students were low achieving was due to the language barrier.
He literally just gave you proof that Somali students are achieving higher stats now.

The fact that you put Caribbean on a pedestal while shitting on "half" of your ethnicity is SUS. You're probably 100% Caribbean/West African. So many weird Self hating coons or Larpers on here I'm starting to have a hard time figuring out how many we have.

Those weird online fans we have have found their way to Somalispot :ftw9nwa:
Ok maybe my comment was a little too harsh but DID I LIE?

I don’t buy into that language barrier excuse. Like I said before the highest achievers are non-English natives, people from immigrant backgrounds.
Now I’m NOT saying that Somalis are dumb wtf, it just an obvious indication of how horrible the community is over there and it’s sad.

I didn’t put Caribbeans on a pedestal, that nigga randomly started attacking Caribbeans for no reason so I just laid down the facts. Y’all are so xenophobic for no reason and wonder why other Black people don’t like us? Why deny how horrible UK Somalis act, especially on online platforms, it even got my little sister insecure about being part Somali because she thinks people will instantly assume negative stuff about her. Is it your insecurity that has you assuming that I’m Caribbean/West African? Not every Somali you disagree with is a larper (kinda ironic to point that out because Somalis are kinda known for doing larp). I don’t even understand how my comment(s) scream “self hating coon”?

The Somali community has a lot of issues, why sugar coat and deny it?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Where do you think this online racism comes from? Genuine question

It doesn’t matter, you can’t justify it. Even if someone calls me a “dirty n*gger”, I ain’t gonna be racist back.

Why should I drag a whole race in the mud just to get back at one person?

It’s just stupid and I’m not going to stoop to their stupidity by being racist back. It’s common sense.

I don’t buy into that language barrier excuse. Like I said before the highest achievers are non-English natives, people from immigrant backgrounds.
Now I’m NOT saying that Somalis are dumb wtf, it just an obvious indication of how horrible the community is over there and it’s sad.

I didn’t put Caribbeans on a pedestal, that nigga randomly started attacking Caribbeans for no reason so I just laid down the facts. Y’all are so xenophobic for no reason and wonder why other Black people don’t like us? Why deny how horrible UK Somalis act, especially on online platforms, it even got my little sister insecure about being part Somali because she thinks people will instantly assume negative stuff about her. Is it your insecurity that has you assuming that I’m Caribbean/West African? Not every Somali you disagree with is a larper (kinda ironic to point that out because Somalis are kinda known for doing larp). I don’t even understand how my comment(s) scream “self hating coon”?

My bad for calling you a larper, I might have jumped the gun too fast.

I'm sorry to hear about your little sister. Nothing more I dislike than seeing young children affected by online hate. Unfortunately, the dislike for Somali ethnicity was there even without the online trolls. They used to attack us back in the day just for existing, it's an unfortunate response that we have trolls who push back against the xenophobia we experience as a community. The way our ethnicity is attacked now is nothing compared to what we experienced in the 90's and early 2000s. I personally don't care if people call us racist because they were racist to us and it's a fair response. Those very same people calling out Somali trolls wouldn't dare call out their own community for being problematic.

On the topic of GCSE, From what I understood, those with higher scores come from countries that teach English in their curriculum such as many West African countries and India. We don't learn English much in Somalia so the scores were reflective of kids who had issues understanding. It makes sense now that we have the second generation our scores will rise.

F U and ur self hating sister there’s just as much or more hate and xenophobia online towards Somalis

nicki minaj

This is a SOMALI website, obviously I’m not going to talk about my other half. I don’t even want to share it because it’ll be the easiest way to d0xx myself.
No sh*t I don’t live in the UK but I interact a lot with Somalis who live there, are you going to call them a self-hater for saying the same stuff I do? You don’t live in the UK either so amuus.

Primary school banter ain’t a good excuse, why are y’all denying the fact that Somalis spew a lot of xenophobia/racism on the daily and try to act superior? As far as I’m aware thats the only reason why other Black people have an issue with us (maybe even a hint of Islamophobia?). Black people here in America just see us as other Black people. You guys are doing the most, when was the last time you stepped outside?

You can read my other comment about GCSEs that I made replying to another user. I know you got that SS off of twitter and that you never actually tried to search for any other data regarding this topic lololololololol.

Stop praising degenerates weirdo

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷

What do you think ?

I won’t forget reer America doing buranbuur at blm protests

Somali Americans are begs , no wonder why they elected ilhan omar and have Somalis on the far right with hijabs on.

Canadians don’t even speak Somali , they’re the most assimilated .
Loool ik da girl in da vid reer dixon ting she got ran thru by da gggs and turnt lesbian 😭😭

Look at this typical hater.

Reer U.K. are doing well in terms of achieving high grades in GCSEs, on average higher than caadans, blacks and other groups in their area.

Record amount of British Somalis enrolling to uni etc shows a great sign that British Somalis are progressing Ma Sha Allah.

A few crazy reer U.K. trolls on Twitter/social media doesn’t represent 99 percent of British Somalis.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Look at this typical hater.

Reer U.K. are doing well in terms of achieving high grades in GCSEs, on average higher than caadans, blacks and other groups in their area.

Record amount of British Somalis enrolling to uni etc shows a great sign that British Somalis are progressing Ma Sha Allah.

A few crazy reer U.K. trolls on Twitter/social media doesn’t represent 99 percent of British Somalis.

I agree with your sentiment. Despite the trolls, the Somali UK community is incredibly successful. The first batches of Somalis to study abroad went to the UK, there are Somalis that have graduated from Oxford over 70 years ago.

The UK Somali community is also well represented in the entertainment industry, which is a good marker societal integration. Somali phrases have been incorporated into British slang.

However, these good things, which are much better than the rest of the diaspora, shouldn’t be used to ignore the bad parts of the community.

She is mentally ill. I seen her few times on tiktok and truth is she gets off on arguing about religion and with Somalis. Every day she takes on trolls and argue with them and respond to her everything they say

she claims to be very smart, yet can’t see the negative effect this has on her or how she can’t defeat trolls. Also she is obsessed discussing Islam with Somalis thinking she will get a discussion when dissing the prophet

Trending

Latest posts