Somali American attacks U.K. Somalis on tiktok

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What do you think ?

I won’t forget reer America doing buranbuur at blm protests

Somali Americans are begs , no wonder why they elected ilhan omar and have Somalis on the far right with hijabs on.

Canadians don’t even speak Somali , they’re the most assimilated .

She is a Murtaad!

1665073572921.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Naaso out and she's worried about extremists
:trash:

The UK says we have to pray 5 times a day wear the hijab and just follow the Quran and the beta BLM lgbtqgsub.s+ community Americans will call you extremist

The real question is what happens in that shithole for Muslims to lose their deen?
:kanyehmm:
No uk somalis is full of cult salafis and bullied racists

Keo

VIP
On the Tariq Nasheed Twitter spaces couple of months ago it was mainly US Somalis that were doing racist trolling so we can't just single out UK Somalis anymore.

Ngl every uk Somali I’ve met was weird. Their online presence is also weird, they have a lot of self hate issues. They always claim other ethnicities and have a problem with Somali culture. That’s why they’re always crying about cultural representation and not being able to wear Baatis outside. They’re either extremists who fly to Syria or self hating/ gaal esque. Maybe those ajanabi husbands on that podcast had a point, it’s not only the women who claim diff ethnicities but also the men which I find weird. North Americans are xoolo & need to collectively get it together, this girl is always on the internet causing buuq. Saw her coming for Arabs as if she herself is not reer xamar

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys she is really a Murtaad. I have seen her videos on TikTok debating with Believers

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She goes from being a salafi to a murtad to a Sufi to A salafi then to a waaq worshipper. The elevator clearly doesn’t go all the way up

and she is very versed in the deen. Is it possible she is mentally ill? Or a lesbian?

and she is very versed in the deen. Is it possible she is mentally ill? Or a lesbian?
I just think she’s what happens when people go from one extreme to another and call it growth. There need to be a middle ground to everything, shes was very much a flight risk one upon a time. I just think there’s something off but I don’t like saying that bc it excuses the extremist behaviors of people

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just think she’s what happens when people go from one extreme to another and call it growth. There need to be a middle ground to everything, shes was very much a flight risk one upon a time. I just think there’s something off but I don’t like saying that bc it excuses the extremist behaviors of people

So u r saying she went from a learned Salafi extreme to a vigorous defender of agnosticism? Because from her talk she did say- she thinks God exist- but she follows her own thinking more than anyones

What do you think ?

Somali Americans are begs , no wonder why they elected ilhan omar and have Somalis on the far right with hijabs on.

I saw her on tiktok disrespting islam and challenging verses of the quran to make them seem fake, when i replied she blocked me, nasty dhil0

What do you think ?

She’s not even American, she’s Canadian.

Trending