Somali American attacks U.K. Somalis on tiktok

UK Somali's are always protecting us from disses and go deep in matching other communities jabs. I got nothing but love for them, they're able to go on the offensive when other cultures try to attack our identity lol.

It's a fact that we're a targeted ethnicity, but we also clap back harder than we receive so there's that, and a good part of that is because of UK Somali's.

I envy middle eastern diasporans you don't hear nothing from them

Have you seen them? I used to go to an Arab Islamic Sunday school and omg... the way they try to fit into western culture is something else. They are so self hating.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am a big critic of UK Somalis, regarding their online presence.
Out of everything these UK somalis do, your biggest concern for them is their online presence? Not on how they come to this country to vote Labour day in, day out?

I envy middle eastern diasporans you don't hear nothing from them

Lebron James Nod GIF by NBA

What do you think ?

I won’t forget reer America doing buranbuur at blm protests

Somali Americans are begs , no wonder why they elected ilhan omar and have Somalis on the far right with hijabs on.

Canadians don’t even speak Somali , they’re the most assimilated .

She is just weirdo like you. That is all I am going to say.

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
Nah Mars is Canadian not American.

All (big) Somali diasporas are pretty bad but the most edgiest, racist, nationalistic, 😺-deprived, ultra salafist, genetic and qabil obsessed cunts I’ve seen are from the UK. That country is home to the biggest “AnA aRaB AnA bAnU hAsHiM” squad. The pick-me part is so true, these b*tches need to stand the f*ck up and gain some self-respect because defending incels who probably have doodoo crumbs stuck between their ass-crack ain’t getting you anywhere in life. She does bring up a good question because why are THEY specifically SO extremist compared to other diasporas? You know it’s bad when even UK Somalis themselves attest to this lmao.

UK Somalis, Minnesota Somalis, Swedish Somalis and Canadian Somalis have single-handedly fucked up the already fucked up image we have. What enjoyment do y’all get from being degenerates? Our community needs to normalize therapy because a lot of you niggas are not okay.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Have you seen them? I used to go to an Arab Islamic Sunday school and omg... the way they try to fit into western culture is something else. They are so self hating.
How is Arab dugsi like compared to Somali dugsi? All the masjids where I live are Somali owned but there's an Islamic institute owned by Arabs where they host eid prayers and ngl it looks really nice

Nah Mars is Canadian not American.

All (big) Somali diasporas are pretty bad but the most edgiest, racist, nationalistic, 😺-deprived, ultra salafist, genetic and qabil obsessed cunts I’ve seen are from the UK. That country is home to the biggest “AnA aRaB AnA bAnU hAsHiM” squad. The pick-me part is so true, these b*tches need to stand the f*ck up and gain some self-respect because defending incels who probably have doodoo crumbs stuck between their ass-crack ain’t getting you anywhere in life. She does bring up a good question because why are THEY specifically SO extremist compared to other diasporas? You know it’s bad when even UK Somalis themselves attest to this lmao.

UK Somalis, Minnesota Somalis, Swedish Somalis and Canadian Somalis have single-handedly fucked up the already fucked up image we have. What enjoyment do y’all get from being degenerates? Our community needs to normalize therapy because a lot of you niggas are not okay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here in the U.K., Somalis keep their Deen and daqan, we speak somali to each other etc.

While those reer North American know barely any Somali, lost their Deen and Daqan, committing mass fraud, zina is common, drinking henny (Alcohol), Somalis killing each other especially in Canada, reer USA took part in looting etc due to George flyod death, numerous reer USA took part in George floyd a gaal janazah, at the same time those African Americans despise you Somalis, they don’t consider you “black”. That was a new low for reer USA, crying about George floyd, being a butt licker for the African American who hate you. Many Somalis get shot and killed by the police in America, where were the mass protest? Where was BLM? No where to be seen, and you reer North Americans have the most bootyclappers for the African Americans.

We learnt it the hard way here in the U.K, that black people don’t like Somalis, which still reer North Americans doesn’t understand the history behind it.

U.K. is a much more of a aggressive society, the British English caadans are far far more tough and aggressive than soft miskeeen white Minnesotans and white Canadians. We reer U.K. fought those crazy bumberclurt Jamaicans and those white British caadans hooligans back in 1990s-early 2010s, we reer U.K. sticked by each other and now in 2022 reer U.K. are in a comfortable situation in terms of Jamaicans not daring to bother us Somalis.

Last edited:
How is Arab dugsi like compared to Somali dugsi? All the masjids where I live are Somali owned but there's an Islamic institute owned by Arabs where they host eid prayers and ngl it looks really nice

Arab dugsi was very chill.
There were microagrressions here and there but for the most part it was more relaxed than a Somali dugsi. We had recess, activities, Arabic learning, etc. They were rich Arabs so that might have been the difference.... but the way those Arab girls didn't wear hijab and tried hard to fit in with white girls was something else. Their fathers and mothers enabled that as well.

I went to a Somali dugsi for 1 day and didn't last. That's not how you teach kids... it doesn't make sense. They have the kids sit there for hours cramped into a space reciting without much breaks or giving them the opportunity to do something else.

Trending