Somali American attacks U.K. Somalis on tiktok

What do you think ?

I won’t forget reer America doing buranbuur at blm protests

Somali Americans are begs , no wonder why they elected ilhan omar and have Somalis on the far right with hijabs on.

Canadians don’t even speak Somali , they’re the most assimilated .

Naaso out and she's worried about extremists
:trash:

The UK says we have to pray 5 times a day wear the hijab and just follow the Quran and the beta BLM lgbtqgsub.s+ community Americans will call you extremist

The real question is what happens in that shithole for Muslims to lose their deen?
:kanyehmm:

Naaso out and she's worried about extremists
:trash:

The UK says we have to pray 5 times a day wear the hijab and just follow the Quran and the beta BLM lgbtqgsub.s+ community Americans will call you extremist

The real question is what happens in that shithole for Muslims to lose their deen?
:kanyehmm:

this diaspora commentary is the exact same one that Muslims in general have , American Asians / Arabs think Euros are close minded etc but euros see them as losing their identity , worst part is they’re in general either whitewashed or act like black Americans but Americans dislike Muslims in general it’s their national policy 🤣

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am a big critic of UK Somalis, regarding their online presence.

But she should get herself checked out first before she takes any shots. It took her 20 seconds for her to realise that the word she was looking for was “neuroscientist”.

I would take @Sheikh Google @convincation @World over her, one million times fr.

:dead:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
She is mentally ill, like legitimately ill. Her having that many views show how much somalis like buuq and degenerate people. Shit is sad man.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The most divisive people on earth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiktok, here and pretty much everywhere on social media somalis love to engage on diaspora wars. Shit is pointless. Humans are tribalistic in general but we take it to the extreme.

While there is noticiable differences among us diasporans, we all have largely the same issues and same cultural backround.

Ya some uk Somalis do weirdo shit online especially obsessing over random women from same ethnicity but it’s a minority I met some real niggas from their over the years that get money and keep it off the net

What do you think ?

I won’t forget reer America doing buranbuur at blm protests

Somali Americans are begs , no wonder why they elected ilhan omar and have Somalis on the far right with hijabs on.

Canadians don’t even speak Somali , they’re the most assimilated .
I speak Somali because my parents let my grandma live with us and the only way I could speak to her was if I knew Somali .
Yes most Canadian youth Somalis don't speak Somali , but we are not the only reer reer down under don't speak it as much reer Sweden reer norway struggle with the language . The only diaspora who hasn't assimilated in the west is reer tea and biscuits. The rest have reer America is 50/50 in assimilation but that is changing .

Reer UK is the only one on twitter spewing hate for MADOWs 24/7 and on social media . Most Somali trolls are loser faraxs from the UK .
We have bills , rent , mortgages to worry about in Canada and America . Our welfare system doesn't pay as much as it does in Europe hence we can't be on the net talking shit we have to work to live .

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Every somali diaspora have dhílos, gangisters, overall retarded folks and whole lot of ceeb shit. Except mine of course kkkk.

But anyway, we have differences because haven’t grown up in the same environment. What unites is our somali heritage that helps to build bridges.

This is why Somalia needs to develop and become more peaceful (koonfur). All of the diaspora should be chilling the whole summer in Xamar, Hargeisa, Bosaaso. Its not like this not happen already but its need to be on a bigger scale. Thousands of us diaspora people chilling, playing banooni, basketball etc. Tears in my eyes man.

OffTheDome

Proud American
As an unbiased American, Uk Somalis are 100 times better than reer Minnehopeless. They actually have deen and dhaqan unlike reer Minnehopeless who are committing pandemic aid fraud, praying janazah for Jorj Floyd and assaulting Hooyo’s in their own homes. That sh¡thole is finished wallahi
:heh:

As an unbiased American, Uk Somalis are 100 times better than reer Minnehopeless. They actually have deen and dhaqan unlike reer Minnehopeless who are committing pandemic aid fraud, praying janazah for Jorj Floyd and assaulting Hooyo’s in their own homes. That sh¡thole is finished wallahi
:heh:
All that is changing so Diaspora wars are useless , as longs you stay in the west the culture will disappear.

Trending