Somali 23andme Dna Results

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Shes not diverse sxb basically 90% eastern African horn african.
Diverse in ethnicity as most Somalis get at least 97% Somali on 23&me she’s only 75%. She also has paki/Indian and Arab dna.

She’s probably a Benadiri who aren’t pure ethnic Somalis.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Diverse in ethnicity as most Somalis get at least 97% Somali on 23&me she’s only 75%. She also has paki/Indian and Arab dna.

She’s probably a Benadiri who aren’t pure ethnic Somalis.
Real Banadiris are around 30 to 40% Somali. Maybe she's one of those Ethnic Somali Banadirs or just a regular Southern Somali. Since they interbreeded with Oromos (Habashi slaves) or other folk. Especially Rahanweyn they have a lot of admixture

Nah those are somali woman tvat want to mox with them and replace Somali lineage thry even claim their kid that have non domali father arr somali lol
Lile i said somali lineage amd somali man will go Extinct

Sxb Niyada wax fiican u sheeg. Somali waa 30 milyan ma aha dad yar oo labaabiinkaro.

Obviously I hope we remain homogeneous because we’re all proud to be Somali but There’s a few outliers.

My preconceived notion(naively) was that all Somalis were 100% homogeneous. But it seems small portions in the South have mixed with Asians,Persians,Arabs etc.
[/QUOTE

Somalia is homogeneous:

Same Language
same Ethnicity
same Religion

In all fairness it’s good to know what your dna is. I’m sure she’s very proud to be Somali also even though she’s only 75% Somali.

She is Somali bro, becoz her dna from father-side (Y dna) and she has Ethnic Somali Qabiil.

I have seen so many Somali DNA tests. Most Ethnic Somali have the haplogroup on the
father side. E-V32 and T1a

Obviously I hope we remain homogeneous because we’re all proud to be Somali but There’s a few outliers.

My preconceived notion(naively) was that all Somalis were 100% homogeneous. But it seems small portions in the South have mixed with Asians,Persians,Arabs etc.
We will remain homogeneous no doubt about that. We don’t accept other male lineage as Somali till today. never and it’s always been like that. If the father is Somali only. It will always remain like that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It is true that the deep south is more diverse with different ethnic groups present in larger numbers. But in the case of Ethnic Somalis it is homogenous.

I knew a Somali guy who was 1/8th English and he looked more Somali than me. :mjlol: No wonder cadaans had the one drop rule. I suppose it takes 3 generations to look indistinguishably Somali as well.

It is true that the deep south is more diverse with different ethnic groups present in larger numbers. But in the case of Ethnic Somalis it is homogenous.

I knew a Somali guy who was 1/8th English and he looked more Somali than me. :mjlol: No wonder cadaans had the one drop rule. I suppose it takes 3 generations to look indistinguishably Somali as well.
somalis are basically cadaans dipped in chocolate :obama:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
somalis are basically cadaans dipped in chocolate :obama:
Not quite.

They just become genetically titrated (water down) by virtue of living near a large Somali population.

I think by that time one is 88% Somali. So phenotypically it could be hard to tell.