Somali 23andme Dna Results

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I hope
Nah those are somali woman tvat want to mox with them and replace Somali lineage thry even claim their kid that have non domali father arr somali lol
Lile i said somali lineage amd somali man will go Extinct
The Somali lineage is paternal so if a Somali woman marries a non Somali then her offspring won’t be Somali. If that’s the case we legally disown those type of people :sass2:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
@Apollo I’m very new to dna genetics and as your our designated Suugo scientist what’s your take on the very high Ethio/Eritrean dna?

Bart Simpson

El barto
Im proud of my possible 3-10% Indian/west asian heritage,im a landheer majeerteen and may also have some dna from some of the oldest civilisations on earth.Alle baa mahad iss ka let :fittytousand:
You not somali if u dont have somali lineage betger check your paternal lineage on23 and me

Check the genetics section. There's niggas with Pakistani/north Indian and other foreign haplogroups. Not only are clans just a shamble, we're mixed.

We are not homogenous, been saying this for years. Its a myth
10-15% of the population are Bantu or CadCad/Other mixes. This map shows Somalia is mixed
1587241915124.png

I can't even understand some languages like af-maay which is spoken by Ethnic Somalis. We're not homogenous like the Japanese.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So just cuz few mix doesnt make whole country is diverser plus somalo woman promoting to marry non somali man is happening so yea in the future no somali loneage will exist

Who cares who they marry. The linneage follows the men side. If you can't pass on your genes that's on you and not the women.

I actually prefer it this way because if there's less Somali women out there for the Somali men then we either have 1. marry out ourselves and add some admixture to our genes which we need or 2. Only the best of us pass on our genes and future Somalis would thank us for it.

Bart Simpson

El barto
Who cares who they marry. The linneage follows the men side. If you can't pass on your genes that's on you and not the women.

I actually prefer it this way because if there's less Somali women out there for the Somali men then we either have 1. marry out ourselves and add some admixture to our genes which we need or 2. Only the best of us pass on our genes and future Somalis would thank us for it.
No we dont fking need admixture and those that dont have somali lineage are not somali nor do they have claim on my or the somali heritage
You coon that want somalis to go Extinct and to be replace lol
I see your agenda

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No we dont fking need admixture and those that dont have somali lineage are not somali nor do they have claim on my or the somali heritage
You coon that want somalis to go Extinct and to be replace lol
I see your agenda

lol there ain't no agenda here.

Inceldom is a dead end.

There's already enough Somali in me. Inshallah my descendants will be granted with the best genes possible.

Hopefully I won't end up with daughters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but if I do I won't force them to marry within their sub sub clan like your ass probably will. As long as the guy is Muslim, a rocket scientist and has a huge inheritance she can marry whoever she wants.

I'd be a lot more stricter with my sons since they carry my line.

Bart Simpson

El barto

*****dom is a dead end.

There's already enough Somali in me. Inshallah my descendants will be granted with the best genes possible.

but if I do I won't force them to marry within their sub sub clan like your ass probably will. As long as the guy is Muslim, a rocket scientist and has a huge inheritance she can marry whoever she wants.

Lol beimg muslim is to worship and submit to allah it has nothing to do with marrying non somalis
Of if i want both my son and daughter to marry only somalis is not haram nor is it racist
Btw you hypocrite you let you daughters marry non somalis and not yoir sons you are ultimate coon that offer you daughters to non somali that wont let your sons marry their daughters and
You saying you will be strict with your son and not your daughter you are kind guy that is dayoth
And marrying your first cousin is not haram nor is it haram to marry your sub sub clan

Bart Simpson

El barto

*****dom is a dead end.

Btw the fathers have to find sutable husband for his daughters in islam there is no dating or talking to non mahram
You probly will let your daughters to be around with no mahram and let them date non somalis
Lile you dont want muslim somali faimly or ethnic muslim somalis

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lol beimg muslim is to worship and submit to allah it has nothing to do with marrying non somalis
Of if i want both my son and daughter to marry only somalis is not haram nor is it racist
Btw you hypocrite you let you daughters marry non somalis and not yoir sons you are ultimate coon that offer you daughters to non somali that wont let your sons marry their daughters and
You saying you will be strict with your son and not your daughter you are kind guy that is dayoth
And marrying your first cousin is not haram nor is it haram to marry your sub sub clan

As long as the father is Somali the kids will always be Somali regardless if they end up looking non Somali.

It's the lineage that matters and inbreeding just leaves you with a deadass clan that will be extinct sooner or later anyways.

Bart Simpson

El barto
As long as the father is Somali the kids will always be Somali regardless if they end up looking non Somali.

It's the lineage that matters and inbreeding just leaves you with a deadass clan that will be extinct sooner or later anyways.
You avoid my question aboit your daughters
Btw lineage and somali woman and man matter both of them

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You avoid my question aboit your daughters
Btw lineage and somali woman and man matter both of them

It isn't worth answering sxb. My daughters will be chaperoned and my sons will have similar rules but to me ethnicity isn't a qualifier when they're picking their spouses.

You seem to be obsessed with coons and incel shit. Not sure what the complex you're suppressing but don't try project your life on others.

Bart Simpson

El barto
It isn't worth answering sxb. My daughters will be chaperoned and my sons will have similar rules but to me ethnicity isn't a qualifier when they're picking their spouses.

You seem to be obsessed with coons and ***** shit. Not sure what the complex you're suppressing but don't try project your life on others.
If you say so