Somali 23andme Dna Results

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Here’s a new Somali YouTuber who did a 23&me test. I thought we as Somalis in general are homogeneous WTF

Attachments

• 8B6FD372-86AA-43C8-BC32-54F7F6D8D330.jpeg
    8B6FD372-86AA-43C8-BC32-54F7F6D8D330.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 254
  • 0C5A3EDB-2F22-4297-86C0-657130911D94.jpeg
    0C5A3EDB-2F22-4297-86C0-657130911D94.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 262

Bart Simpson

El barto
Here’s a new Somali YouTuber who did a 23&me test. I thought we as Somalis in general are homogeneous WTF
So just cuz few mix doesnt make whole country is diverser plus somalo woman promoting to marry non somali man is happening so yea in the future no somali loneage will exist

The Somali Caesar

VIP
So just cuz few mix doesnt make whole country is diverser plus somalo woman promoting to marry non somali man is happening so yea in the future no somali loneage will exist
Obviously I hope we remain homogeneous because we’re all proud to be Somali but There’s a few outliers.

My preconceived notion(naively) was that all Somalis were 100% homogeneous. But it seems small portions in the South have mixed with Asians,Persians,Arabs etc.

Bart Simpson

El barto
Obviously I hope we remain homogeneous because we’re all proud to be Somali but There’s a few outliers.

My preconceived notion(naively) was that all Somalis were 100% homogeneous. But it seems small portions in the South have mixed with Asians,Persians,Arabs etc.
Nah those are somali woman tvat want to mox with them and replace Somali lineage thry even claim their kid that have non domali father arr somali lol
Lile i said somali lineage amd somali man will go Extinct

the closer they are to the coast the more admixed they are.My mother is a Dhulbahante but her family has lived in Kismayo for quite some time, her grandmother is from a raxawayne clan known as begedi that are known to be heavily mixed with benadiris,and she was described as being very light skinned.So I suspect that I might get 3-5% Indian/asain due to my great grandmother.Having a little admixture is preferred,being 100% somali reeks of inbrednimo

the closer they are to the coast the more admixed they are.My mother is a Dhulbahante but her family has lived in Kismayo for quite some time, her grandmother is from a raxawayne clan known as begedi that are known to be heavily mixed with benadiris,and she was described as being very light skinned.So I suspect that I might get 3-5% Indian/asain due to my great grandmother.Having a little admixture is preferred,being 100% somali reeks of inbrednimo
Nigga we’re not inbred just because your diluted
:gucciwhat:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Somali girls and DNA result videos on youtube...never gets old
:ummhmm:
In all fairness it’s good to know what your dna is. I’m sure she’s very proud to be Somali also even though she’s only 75% Somali.

Last edited:
somali niggas: we were merchants and had flourishing coastal cities. We did business with the indians, arabs, persians, chinese and the greeks.
Also somali niggas: woah wtf i thought we were homogenous and had little to NO admixture.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These Somali men who are the fathers of these women are weak and spineless.

This is one of the benefits of the survival of the fittest, none of these cuck fathers would breed :francis:

somali niggas: we were merchants and had flourishing coastal cities. We did business with the indians, arabs, persians, chinese and the greeks.
Also somali niggas: woah wtf i thought we were homogenous and had little to NO admixture.
Nigga we’re not inbred just because your diluted
:gucciwhat:
Im proud of my possible 3-10% Indian/west asian heritage,im a landheer majeerteen and may also have some dna from some of the oldest civilisations on earth.Alle baa mahad iss ka let :fittytousand:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
this is what normally happens when you have ancient cities built around trade, Somalis being so homogenous is a weird thing
Zeila was an ancient city in the north and it traded with foreigners like Arabs,Greeks,Indians etc. Most people from Zeila are Dir and they’re very homogeneous people

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Zeila a coastal city also did trade with foreigners but remained homogeneous
:drakelaugh:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
In all fairness it’s good to know what your dna is. I’m sure she’s very proud to be Somali also even though she’s on 75% Somali.
It is but DNA result videos and ajinabi men are go to for every somali girl that wants to kickstart her youtube career

Zeila was an ancient city in the north and it traded with foreigners like Arabs,Greeks,Indians etc. Most people from Zeila are Dir and they’re very homogeneous people
Dir in galbeed allow Oromo niggas like jaarso to claim them

Trending