Solution for the Mogadidhu bombings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Today’s bombing was one of the biggest bombings in mogadishu Since 2009, the death toll is at least 50 and 100 injured, AUN to the dead and may god help the injured.

According to the news sites the truck that was carrying the bomb came from lower shabelle and entered from siinka dheer. Just a day before the bombing Al-Shabaab captured a strategic town in lower shsbelle from the government forces. There was a checkpoint in the road the car entered from and was stopped by security forces but the guy drove off when they stopped him and they had no car to chase him with. And they warned the security forces in the city and they placed road blocks in the road and stuff but it was too late.

Sadly it wasn’t the security forces fault because they couldn’t stop qoftiisa qorneet from dying.

All the bombs in Mogadishu come from the two shabelle regions, that border Mogadishu. If the government wants to stop that bombings that rock the capital once a week, they should declare a full blown war against Al-Shabaab in these two regions especially lower shabelle since there is more Al-Shabaab in that region if not the bombing is never going to stop if there is Al-Shabaab in the bordering regions.

One thing that ticks me off is that the government is allocating funds for development when they could use that money to completely wipe Al-Shabaab off the map. It isn't even proper development all they are doing is building fancy new buildings to be used by the Member of parliaments.

Sadly Al-Shabaab isn't the only thing holding Somalia back, you literally have way too many factors that are chaining Somalia down from Ethiopia tampering with the country installing spies and arming Al-Shabaab with also some middle east countries to foreign powers that have no interest in seeing Somalia rise up again after the whole 1977 fiasco.

From tax avoiding successful business men who thrive off of the chaos as long as they are pulling in millions to Somali MP's who receive their paycheck from Ethiopia for tipping them off.

You see, people like you and I will criticize the government for being inept but if we were in their position do you think we can do any better?

Do you think we can do any better than Farmaajo and kheyre when you literally have the whole fucking world stacked against you and worse than that your own fucking people who have no interest in "Nabad and Nolol" and aren't behind you ?

Sadly the only way I see Somalia pulling out of this is literally bringing back dictatorship just like couple decades ago but there is no way thats gonna happen especially with the struggle and bloodshed it took to leave the era of dictatorship.

Maybe once the older backstabbing xaasid generation die out and our generation take the reigns perhaps we can learn from their mistake and turn the ship around... who knows sxb..

Last edited:
One thing that ticks me off is that the government is allocating funds for development when they could use that money to completely wipe Al-Shabaab off the map. It isn't even proper development all they are doing is building fancy new buildings to be used by the Member of parliaments.

Sadly Al-Shabaab isn't the only thing holding Somalia back, you literally have way too many factors that are chaining Somalia down from Ethiopia tampering with the country installing spies and arming Al-Shabaab with also some middle east countries to foreign powers that have no interest in seeing Somalia rise up again after the whole 1977 fiasco.

From tax avoiding successful business men who thrive off of the chaos as long as they are pulling in millions to Somali MP's who receive their paycheck from Ethiopia for tipping them off.

You see, people like you and I will criticize the government for being inept but if we were in their position do you think we can do any better?

Do you think we can do any better than Farmaajo and kheyre when you literally have the whole fucking world stacked against you and worse than that your own fucking people who have no interest in "Nabad and Nolol" and aren't behind you ?

Sadly the only way I see Somalia pulling out of this is literally bringing back dictatorship just like couple decades ago but there is no way thats gonna happen especially with the struggle and bloodshed it took leave the era of dictatorship.

Maybe once the older backstabbing xaasid generation die out and our generation take the reigns perhaps we can learn from their mistake and turn the ship around... who knows sxb..

I also believe the IC has a lot to do with this. I don't believe Farmaajo and Kheyre just stopped being nationalists (as they were their whole lives) as soon as they entered Villa Somalia. If the IC wanted Somalia stable why don't they give all the money they pour into amisom to build an SNA or even a portion of it. InshaAllah with turkeys help they will build the SNA.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

Sadly the only way I see Somalia pulling out of this is literally bringing back dictatorship just like couple decades ago but there is no way thats gonna happen especially with the struggle and bloodshed it took leave the era of dictatorship.

Well said wallahi:qri8gs7:
I always blamed the orange bearded odiyaal for what is happening in Somalia but now I don’t know who to blame, I mean instead of blaming each other we should unite against our enemy, the enemy of our existence.

The only thing that could change Somalia is by revolution. For example when a clan is holding the president poistion the other clans wouldn’t work with the clan who is holding that poistion even though they’re part of the government and when the other clan holds the poistion the other clans would do the same, it’s s never ending cycle. Don’t get me wrong somalia is based on clans now. We just need to learn to share the country because it is our country.

change wouldn’t come by 1 individual or two individuals but by together.

I also believe the IC has a lot to do with this. I don't believe Farmaajo and Kheyre just stopped being nationalists (as they were their whole lives) as soon as they entered Villa Somalia. If the IC wanted Somalia stable why don't they give all the money they pour into amisom to build an SNA or even a portion of it. InshaAllah with turkeys help they will build the SNA.

The government recently acknowledged the receipt of 50mil that was pledged by the KSA. They promised to use it to pay soldiers and public servants.

The new Turkish training base has also just been inaugurated. They may have already started training soldiers.

Sometimes we do take a step back before we take a step forward, but things are definitely changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending