Socotra Island

It's geographically in Africa...

And that's it. We have no other claim over it sadly. :(
InshaAllah when somalia gets it's sh*t together they could maybe give Yemen 5 to 10 billion dollars in exchange for the island laakiin that's IF Yemen accepts.

However, we already have the worlds 41st biggest country with an area of 637,655 km² https://www.worldometers.info/geography/largest-countries-in-the-world/

InshaAllah let each qabiil focus on building and developing their own region than and only than can we talk about regaining our lands whether it be NFD, somaligalbeed or socotra

We should (if possible) try to compete with the smallest state of the US. The smallest state is Rode island with a land area 3,140km² and a population of 1.057 million people and a GDP 50.327 billion dollars, I'm sure each Somali state whether it be Jubbaland,SWS,Hirshabelle,Galmudug,Puntland and Somaliland is much larger both in land area and population than Rode island Laakiin will each somali state ever reach a GDP of 50 billion dollars I truly believe we can with the help of Allah (swt) and dhankeena oo ka dadaalna

Finally, if the some people are unhappy about Somaliland being included in the list of somali states than please take a look at this
IMG_0552.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Interesting vlog. Sounds like she was crushed with the reality of living in isolation on a remote island. Lol.

On the Yemeni vs. Somali issue of Socotra I would like to say that I've heard that they would prefer to be an independent nation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not true, they descend from Ancient Yemenis and Omanis:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19012329

+ Their language is Semitic, not Cushitic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soqotri_language

Doesn't really matter. Plenty of Semites also share our land with us.

My point is that we can make it work plus they don't really need to move to the mainland.

As long as our rivals are kept out they can continue their lifestyles.

We could even invest a ton there since it could be our only decently sized island.

Apollo

VIP
Doesn't really matter. Plenty of Semites also share our land with us.

My point is that we can make it work plus they don't really need to move to the mainland.

As long as our rivals are kept out they can continue their lifestyles.

We could even invest a ton there since it could be our only decently sized island.

What about the Arab League? You can't steal land of other members of the Arab League..

Yemenis settled on those Islands at about the same time Somalis settled in Southern Somalia.

Those Islands are definitely not ours.

We ought to focus on Soomaaliweyn, not some tiny islands.

Apollo

VIP
Why couldn't they have just selected for dark skin like the Australian Aboriginals did due to climate pressure?

They descend from Caucasus hunter-gatherers (J1) and Near Eastern females (R0 & HV). Unlikely that their ancestors were dark skinned.

More likely they drifted into dark skin recently due to a population bottleneck.

Interesting vlog. Sounds like she was crushed with the reality of living in isolation on a remote island. Lol.

On the Yemeni vs. Somali issue of Socotra I would like to say that I've heard that they would prefer to be an independent nation.
the population is no more than 100k, they can't form their own independent state

I don't know if Saudi Arabia would oppose that on behalf of Yemen while bombing them.:icon lol:
they are actually now occupying the Socotra island along with the UAE

Tukraq

VIP
They have no Cushitic origins:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19012329

Their skin darkness is from inbreeding on a small island changing allele frequencies in them vs mainland Yemenis. Not from Somali blood.
so, I'm pretty sure there are populations that are somali with no Cushitic origins like the carab salax, you dont need cushistic origins to be part of Somalia, and thus we can claim their island, Somalia isn't an ethnostate

Apollo

VIP
so, I'm pretty sure there are populations that are somali with no Cushitic origins like the carab salax, you dont need cushistic origins to be part of Somalia, and thus we can claim their island, Somalia isn't an ethnostate

The Arab Salax of Somalia are of Cushitic origin. They are identical to Harti Somalis. The Soqotri are not and are of full South Semitic-Arabian origin.

Secondly, Somalia and Yemen are both in the Arab League and diplomatically cannot claim each other's territory. Be more realistic folks.

Tukraq

VIP
The Arab Salax of Somalia are of Cushitic origin. They are identical to Harti Somalis. The Soqotri are not and are of full South Semitic-Arabian origin.

Secondly, Somalia and Yemen are both in the Arab League and diplomatically cannot claim each other's territory. Be more realistic folks.
I thought they were mehri and originally from South Semitic-Arabian origin themselves? and what exactly will the arab league do if we claim their land? nada

Apollo

VIP
I thought they were mehri and originally from South Semitic-Arabian origin themselves? and what exactly will the arab league do if we claim their land? nada

They are genetically identical to Somalis. The Arab Salaxs of Somalia are natives basically. They don't look weird and different like the Soqotri. Trust me on this.

Trending

Latest posts