So you guys are still supporting this "Pro-Somali" rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she loves Somali the last thing she would claim is Somali. we don't need anymore embarrassment.
At the very least stop wearing the calan manne :susp:

No.

Are you a stupid cackling neef? How does a Pro-Somali rapper compare to a TV. I think your stupid and should stick your head in the dirt like the nacas water buffalo you are.

Coulombs law are you dumb and docile? I think your both.

A Pro-Somali rapper who's tricking her fans into being a Somali nationalist should be called out, but your too dumb to understand that. You probably want to sleep with her which is why your calling me out.

Change your name to Coudumb Law.

Your half Somali, your irelevant to this topic. Go discuss why half-Somalis look like Arabs you racially ambiguous twat.

Bal fiiri waxaan :gucciwhat:

War ninkaan ha na dhaafo, wuxuu u maleynayaa inuu yahay wakiilka Dadka Somaliyeed kkk :pachah1:

War ninyahow wax maku sheega, mar dambe hana caaynin. Ehelkaaga iyo waxa tahey wada was.

The guy is straight up annoying now :mjlol:

Last edited:
She'll be lecturing us on the importance of somali culture in couple years after she's left with a little devil baby.
Net neutrality would be perfect in Europe, those welfare dhoocilo on twitter couldn't afford twitter and youtube.:rejoice:

This guy probably didn't even know what I wrote..

> Tries to dictate and preach Somali Supremecy but most likely can't speak the language :pachah1:

I understood exactly what you said. I can read and speak af Somali fluently. I was born and grew up in Somalia dweeb :hahaidiot:

Your mad because what I said is true, you wouldn't say what you wrote to me in real life scrawny Somali cuck :mjpls:

What does her being with someone who isn't somali have to do with her loving who she is????? I can't even begin to understand. Somali is who she is. It's what her family is.

Do you tell people they're self-haters in person?
I wonder how many friends you have.

Yes, I do tell them if they're self-haters irl. I don't care about their feelings. I keep it real. I'm not fake.

I only have Somali friends. My friends and I share the same views. One of my best friends is Hawiye. I get along with all my Somali friends regardless of their qabiil.

I don't befriend ajnabis. I'm a very friendly guy. I'm always the life of the party.

I understood exactly what you said. I can read and speak af Somali fluently. I was born and grew up in Somalia dweeb :hahaidiot:

Your mad because what I said is true, you wouldn't say what you wrote to me in real life scrawny Somali cuck :mjpls:

I'm too old to go back and forth with ciyaal oo kibray.
Run along now :camby:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes, I do tell them if they're self-haters irl. I don't care about their feelings. I keep it real. I'm not fake.

I only have Somali friends. My friends and I share the same views. One of my best friends is Hawiye. I get along with all my Somali friends regardless of their qabiil.

I don't befriend ajnabis. I'm a very friendly guy. I'm always the life of the party.
While I respect and share your love for Somalis and Somalinimo, you are being a little extreme.
Don't be an asshole about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts