So you guys are still supporting this "Pro-Somali" rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by self hating? It’s just a photo with a cute caption :icon redface:

She's self-hating because she is with a non-Somali. If she loved being Somali she would be with a Somali.

She just uses Somali people to support her garbage music, because Somalis support anyone that mentions Somalis. Somalis are naive. She just uses Somalis to put money in to her pockets.

She's self-hating because she is with a non-Somali. If she loved being Somali she would be with a Somali.

She just uses Somali people to support her garbage music, because Somalis support anyone that mentions Somalis. Somalis are naive. She just uses Somalis to put money in to her pockets.
That doesn’t quite make any sense, one can love being Somali and their culture but one can’t choose who and what to love.
I kind of understand you’re point but you won’t understand fully until you fall in love yourself.
Somalis are a naive bunch but the pride of a Somali is so big one can say not even ones lover can get in the way of it

You don't understand the Dynamics of the situation . For Liberal( loose ) Xalimos in their 20s, there is very little chance of them finding a Farax interested in a long -term boyfriend / girlfriend relationship . Faaraxs either want to get married to a respectable female or do a hit and run job. Only Ajanabis are interested in entering a long term relationship with a loose xalimo . Do you think faarxs got time to be spending and wasting money on birthdays and shit for a loose liberal xalimo that ain't their wife ? Streets got eat .

That doesn’t quite make any sense, one can love being Somali and their culture but one can’t choose who and what to love.
I kind of understand you’re point but you won’t understand fully until you fall in love yourself.
Somalis are a naive bunch but the pride of a Somali is so big one can say not even ones lover can get in the way of it

If you love being Somali, the culture, the people, etc., wouldn't you be with a Somali since you love Somalia and being Somali? Just some food for thought.

You can control who you love, the xaarlimos learn the hard way after the ajnabi is done having his fun and goes back to his own kind. The then tries to go back to Somalis, but like Snoop Dogg said "we don't love em hoessss!"

I fell in love with a Somali woman and married her. I'm a proud Somali, I can't say the same for other "fake proud" Somalis.

If you love being Somali, you actually "live" Somali.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
She's dating a non-Somali, I don't think she loves being Somali. You can't be "pro-Somali" then be with a non-Somali. Kind of hypocritical don't you think?

Yeah, sure. Being "pro-somali" would naturally include sticking with your own, but who said she's trying to be? Maybe she wants to live like a western girl?

You don't understand the Dynamics of the situation . For Liberal( loose ) Xalimos in their 20s, there is very little chance of them finding a Farax interested in a long -term boyfriend / girlfriend relationship . Faaraxs either want to get married to a respectable female or do a hit and run job. Only Ajanabis are interested in entering a long term relationship with a loose xalimo . Do you think faarxs got time to be spending and wasting money on birthdays and shit for a loose liberal xalimo that ain't their wife ? Streets got eat .

I fully understand the situation. Obviously any self-repsecting Somali man won't be wasting his time with a loose female.

I'm just saying you can't be "Pro-Somali" and be with a non-Somali. There's alot of loose Somali guys in Sweden, she couldn't date those niggas? She should just be honest with her Somali fan base and say she needs them for money.

If you love being Somali, the culture, the people, etc., wouldn't you be with a Somali since you love Somalia and being Somali? Just some food for thought.

You can control who you love, the xaarlimos learn the hard way after the ajnabi is done having his fun and goes back to his own kind. The then tries to go back to Somalis, but like Snoop Dogg said "we don't love em hoessss!"

I fell in love with a Somali woman and married her. I'm a proud Somali, I can't say the same for other "fake proud" Somalis.

cadaans are trash, like the rest of them. sad to see this sister turning Chinese on us.:patrice:

I fully understand the situation. Obviously any self-repsecting Somali man won't be wasting his time with a loose female.

I'm just saying you can't be "Pro-Somali" and be with a non-Somali. There's alot of loose Somali guys in Sweden, she couldn't date those niggas? She should just be honest with her Somali fan base and say she needs them for money.
So getting Somali g-u-s makes you pro Somali ? You are on the Somali equivalent of Dr Umar Johnson Faaraxtep Suugo Science .

That doesn’t make sense, and what you’re experiencing isn’t true love it’s compromising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending