So you guys are still supporting this "Pro-Somali" rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
It is indeed an interesting philosophical stance . I urge you to argue your point and stand your ground . This is a potential 20 pager .
Of course this will get 20 pages. Any thread that involves Somali girl and an ajnabi will get that amount easily.

Musicians, youtubers, fashionistas are all repping their Somalinimo now to get our support cause Somalinimo is popping right now, 4 years ago you wouldn't even know if a youtuber was Somali or Xabashi

It is indeed an interesting philosophical stance . I urge you to argue your point and stand your ground . This is a potential 20 pager .

I have stated my point many times. If you claim to be pro-Somali but your sleeping with an ajnabi, your not pro-Somali. Your just an opportunist using the Somali platform because being Somali is seen as "cool" now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@Boqol am I a self-hater for purchasing non-Somali products?
I have an indhoyar-made TV in my living room and I want your consensus so I can throw it out and get a Somali-made flatscreen TV and embrace my heritage :cryinglaughsmiley:

OP are you dumb ? You are complaining about a rapper... Obviously, they would have a different outlook on life and would not subscribe to your views..

I don't understand why you are forcing conservative perspectives on people with such lifestyles. Especially on a rapper...

:rejoice: @Boqol back at it again with the hate.

Horta, why do you care? Because you have certain principles in life doesn’t mean we all should have the same. Don’t force marrying a xalimo/farax on people.

@Boqol would you wife her if she left the gringo
:dabcasar:

No.

@Boqol am I a self-hater for purchasing non-Somali products?
I have an indhoyar-made TV in my living room and I want your consensus so I can throw it out and get a Somali-made flatscreen TV and embrace my heritage :cryinglaughsmiley:

Are you a stupid cackling neef? How does a Pro-Somali rapper compare to a TV. I think your stupid and should stick your head in the dirt like the nacas water buffalo you are.

OP are you dumb ? You are complaining about a rapper... Obviously, they would have a different outlook on life and would not subscribe to your views..

I don't understand why you are forcing conservative perspectives on people with such lifestyles. Especially on a rapper...

Coulombs law are you dumb and docile? I think your both.

A Pro-Somali rapper who's tricking her fans into being a Somali nationalist should be called out, but your too dumb to understand that. You probably want to sleep with her which is why your calling me out.

Change your name to Coudumb Law.

:rejoice: @Boqol back at it again with the hate.

Horta, why do you care? Because you have certain principles in life doesn’t mean we all should have the same. Don’t force marrying a xalimo/farax on people.

Your half Somali, your irelevant to this topic. Go discuss why half-Somalis look like Arabs you racially ambiguous twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending