So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
U MAD? I mean you don't see Somalis going on the Coli and asking what people think of them.

I never asked what yall think of AAs . I just came in bustin :mjlol:

why would I be mad? Im more disappointed than anything. I didnt know Africans made these kind of jokes:pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I never asked what yall think of AAs . I just came in bustin :mjlol:

why would I be mad? Im more disappointed than anything. I didnt know Africans made these kind of jokes:pachah1:

You didn't know? :lolbron:

Bruh this is tame compared to what other Africans think.

No i am Somali Cushite and my ancestors have been that way for atleast three thousands years!

Can you name your grandfather for us Daquan?:mjlol:
chill bruh... y'all need to stop joking about slavery. you don't see them mentioning famine's or any type of somali tragedy

No i am Somali Cushite and my ancestors have been that way for atleast three thousands years!

Can you name your grandfather for us Daquan?:mjlol:

If I couldnt , how would that be funny ?
AAs dont laugh at Somalis about anything
why dont yall feel the same ? Its it insecurity or something?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
relocate back home
:dead: To Somalia? kkkkkkkkkkkkk
where-is-everyone-gif.gif

It's always about who likes who with these people, forever trying to get accepted.

Have some self respect
Thats the thing, we not trying to be accepted though:pachah1:

Most of us who are placed in asian countries we adapt, but no way in f*ck is most of our culture excited because a black person speaks korean (another thread in here)

I watch anime because my ex who is asian put me on... Not because i secretly want to be another culture. Not because i secretly hate myself and my complextion... Which is the vibe i get from here.

I actually interacted with the people you worship... Totally different. I lived, slept, ate, partied, drank, smoked with them.. They fam. You niggas watching anime and dreaming about this shit not knowing how weird and crazy they think you are

Like i said, we got briefed about Africans in japan:hemad:

VixR

Veritas
Thats what Im saying
AAs would never make fun of Somali famines or anything

why aint the feelings mutual?
No, they would. Just you aren't. It's the same with us. Some of would go there easily with the slavery stuff, some of us wouldn't. The key is to stop caring what other people think. Not everyone's gonna like you. That's life.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Thats the thing, we not trying to be accepted though:pachah1:

Most of us who are placed in asian countries we adapt, but no way in f*ck is most of our culture excited because a black person speaks korean (another thread in here)

I watch anime because my ex who is asian put me on... Not because i secretly want to be another culture. Not because i secretly hate myself and my complextion... Which is the vibe i get from here.

I actually interacted with the people you worship... Totally different. I lived, slept, ate, partied, drank, smoked with them.. They fam. You niggas watching anime and dreaming about this shit not knowing how weird and crazy they think you are

Like i said, we got briefed about Africans in japan:hemad:

:faysalwtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No, they would. Just you aren't. It's the same with us. Some of would go there easily with the slavery stuff, some of us wouldn't. The key is to stop caring what other people think. Not everyone's gonna like you. That's life.

To be fair none of them did that shit in the other thread either and it was as long as this one

Granted they weren't interacting with somalis so no back and forth prompted that shit

Either way making fun of people because they descend from slaves is morally reprehensible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending