So Unsatisfying....

Sxb, guilty as charged, why isn’t my subjective view truth if you insist your’s to be truth. Religion is a blind faith and a great example of so many subjective truths.

I never said yours was the truth or mine was....

Just that when science agrees with religion on many things and you deny it, this is known as subjective denial.

Science is about being open to all truths, (or maybe it is not according to self appointed science priests). This means that not being stubborn minded with only one outcome in mind. So in that sense atheists and religious peeps are really no different.

And after all that, in reality I don't care. It's just fun messing with people and their perceived intelligence, not that I am anymore intelligent. Get my drift my nigga?

FineZigzagDrongo-small.gif

@VantaBlack

Islam is a religion and people have to respect as such please cease claiming it to be a science manual otherwise you will let every scientist to question it. Mohamed’s children died of simple diseases that could be treated today. A fact

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@VantaBlack

Islam is a religion and people have to respect as such please cease claiming it to be a science manual otherwise you will let every scientist to question it. Mohamed’s children died of simple diseases that could be treated today. A fact

What is your point? That Science is religion and could have saved prophets children?

Wahabi, Saudi Arabia style with a modernizing like what MBS is doing now

Basra going back to your topic.

Ever heard of Sultan Qaboos of Oman? He only married one time to his first cousin which lasted for 3 years ending in divorce. He has never produced heirs to his throne and has a secret will written as to whom will succeed him.

There are a rumors that he is gay. Maybe he is just asexual, what do you think?

@VantaBlack

Are you an algorithm, programme or human?

Or perhaps you just love extrapolating things from comments in a wild kind of fashion.

You are indeed the master of red herrings however.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Science has improved immensely and could’ve saved his children and those in the seventh century. All of them

it was the wisdom of Allaah swt not to advance science in prophets times. Gods wills what God wills.

For example, God did not wait for mortal to create a star trek type spaceship to take the prophet pbuh on heaven journey in isra wal miraj! But still the prophet pbuh did go to heavens and other zones where any mortal would have died instantly

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra going back to your topic.

Ever heard of Sultan Qaboos of Oman? He only married one time to his first cousin which lasted for 3 years ending in divorce. He has never produced heirs to his throne and has a secret will written as to whom will succeed him.

There are a rumors that he is gay. Maybe he is just asexual, what do you think?

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Vanta sorry i missed your post.

Really? Interesting. I dont follow Arab royals to be honest, but thanks for pointing out to me about this one. I would like to know the psychological traumas such a gay royal goes through to compare it with the cadaans gays.

How does a gay arab royal rationalize his gayniimo? lots of prayers?

is this him?

queen-elizabeth-ii-qaboos.jpg

What a sad little man. Maybe he has no inclinations for women.

Last edited:
Science was and continues to be incremental. What would the purpose of life on Earth be if everything was perfect to begin with? That wouldn't be a test, but a static environment that has no reason for existing.
The Prophet's life (PBUH) was an example for humanity. The very fact that each of his sons died in infancy while his daughters survived should be used as an example. Here was the greatest of men born to a people who valued sons above all else being a loving and devoted father to only women as his boys died as babies. The fact that he had no sons to assume leadership after his death should be viewed as a sign from God Himself that leadership should be based on merit, and not blood or name. There is no shortage of other religions whereby religious authority passes from father to son. Even in the passing of his beloved children, we to this day try to emulate the patience of the Prophet PBUH with the passing of his baby son Ibrahim.
As an aside, sometimes I think that Aussie is an undercover Muslim who posts questions to try and get Muslims to work their way through philosophical quagmires.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Science was and continues to be incremental. What would the purpose of life on Earth be if everything was perfect to begin with? That wouldn't be a test, but a static environment that has no reason for existing.
The Prophet's life (PBUH) was an example for humanity. The very fact that each of his sons died in infancy while his daughters survived should be used as an example. Here was the greatest of men born to a people who valued sons above all else being a loving and devoted father to only women as his boys died as babies. The fact that he had no sons to assume leadership after his death should be viewed as a sign from God Himself that leadership should be based on merit, and not blood or name. There is no shortage of other religions whereby religious authority passes from father to son. Even in the passing of his beloved children, we to this day try to emulate the patience of the Prophet PBUH with the passing of his baby son Ibrahim.
As an aside, sometimes I think that Aussie is an undercover Muslim who posts questions to try and get Muslims to work their way through philosophical quagmires.

@AussieHustler is delusional. He wants things to be perfect according to him. @astorecalledkmart lets not be too nice to him, with your British upper lip etiquette is not required here.

First UK prime minister William Pitt was also single all his life. Like this duke, the minister was famous, high profile, and also enjoyed the company of young men. But the difference is, this duke was religiously brought up, he preferred the company of family young men while the minister preferred young work colleague- the minister was miserable drunk himself to death.

Same with Sir Isaac Newton. Never married and possibly never had sex according to his biography. And he died when he was around 84 years Old. Mind boggling.

it was the wisdom of Allaah swt not to advance science in prophets times. Gods wills what God wills.

For example, God did not wait for mortal to create a star trek type spaceship to take the prophet pbuh on heaven journey in isra wal miraj! But still the prophet pbuh did go to heavens and other zones where any mortal would have died instantly

Amazing insight.

Trending

Latest posts