So Unsatisfying....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can't do it with your fried brain cells, too late for you to learn anything, and I am one of the best tutor out there with awards and accolodaes. I give up on you before I sign on to your aid Basra. Sounds heartless but keep eating your extra large cake.

Its never too late. I know an aristocratic English woman who learnt German language at age 60

Its never too late. I know an aristocratic English woman who learnt German language at age 60

Basra, this generation does not read or might not even know about Bronte Sisters. You are stuck in the wrong crowd hun.

But, you can still have fun and talk to yourself about useless aristocracy nobody cares about.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, this generation does not read or might not even know about Bronte Sisters. You are stuck in the wrong crowd hun.

But, you can still have fun and talk to yourself about useless aristocracy nobody cares about.

I will actually have a sexual orgasm if i met a real xaliimo or farah who first has heard of the Brontes, and second speaks of them in details.

I will actually have a sexual orgasm if i met a real xaliimo or farah who first has heard of the Brontes, and second speaks of them in details.

If you are that depserate to have convulsive orgasm, I can entertain you and we start with wuthering heights.

:banderas:

PS: But all things considered, smart Vantablack and others who are better read than I am, and am sure waiting in the wings to entertain crazy you should have some of your time.

Sorry guys for hijacking your favorite MILF. GILF.

She is all yours.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you are that depserate to have convulsive orgasm, I can entertain you and we start with wuthering heights.

:banderas:

PS: But all things considered, smart Vantablack and others who are better read than I am, and am sure waiting in the wings to entertain crazy you should have some of your time.

Sorry guys for hijacking your favorite MILF. GILF.

She is all yours.

Wuthering heights never appealed to me. Only sad mood swing prone like @VantaBlack & u will enjoy it

The Brontes were never my cup of tea.

there is inelegance in their being that i found crass

okkkkkkk .....please help me understand your point

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

What I meant is are you going through some sort of mid life crisis, where you vicariously escape a Mareexaan/sasquatch husband and his seed which you scarcely recognise as your own by reading about English aristocracy?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What I meant is are you going through some sort of mid life crisis, where you vicariously escape a Mareexaan/sasquatch husband and his seed which you scarcely recognise as your own by reading about English aristocracy?

I have been asked by many people in my life about why i am obsessed with English Aristocracy? Am i escaping?

Yes. Of course. Naturally.

since i was a child, it has been my hobby, so it cannot be a mid life crises thing lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here is my transformation:

I started with English country woman Jane Austen.

Then i went to her family, and cousins.

And i went into the aristocratic system. I guess i am fascinated by this world of order that matches my nature of striving for perfection

Here is my transformation:

I started with English country woman Jane Austen.

Then i went to her family, and cousins.

And i went into the aristocratic system. I guess i am fascinated by this world of order that matches my nature of striving for perfection

Aniga iyo adiga isku mid waaye.

I once binge watched the tudors amd was fascinated by monarchy life in general.

Looked into the Muslim world for a monarchy to follow and look back into their history and decided to do Jordan.

Fell in love with one of King Hussien's daughters who was eventually married to the ruler of Dubai. What a heart break I suffered. Nin lacagleh ayeey iga raacday.

:jcoleno:

I heard she ran away from him now and she is in the vicinity of London.
ii soo duceeya. I haven't lost hope yet.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aniga iyo adiga isku mid waaye.

I once binge watched the tudors amd was fascinated by monarchy life in general.

Looked into the Muslim world for a monarchy to follow and look back into their history and decided to do Jordan.

Fell in love with one of King Hussien's daughters who was eventually married to the ruler of Dubai. What a heart break I suffered. Nin lacagleh ayeey iga raacday.

:jcoleno:

I heard she ran away from him now and she is in the vicinity of London.
ii soo duceeya. I haven't lost hope yet.

Do u speak fluent Arabic, that is the question

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maya. Why Arabic? I think English should be fine. And I will teach her Somali

Well if u like the middle eastern royals, speaking Arabic is paramount.

As for me, i speak the Queens English with perfection. I know all the etiquette. How to fold your hands when sitting down. How to curtsy, how to move backward without tripping. How to hold dhuuso and sneezes etc etc

Last edited:
@Basra
Well if u like the middle eastern royals, speaking Arabic is paramount.

As for me, i speak the Queens English with perfection. I know all the etiquette. How to fold your hands when sitting down. How to cursty, how move backward without tripping. How to hold dhuuso and sneezes etc etc

:liberaltears:
You should teach me the last two. How does one do that?

As for Arabic, these Arabs are all Western wannabes. No need to learn their language to mingle with them. And I can spit, curse and massage my balls like any of them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

:liberaltears:
You should teach me the last two. How does one do that?

As for Arabic, these Arabs are all Western wannabes. No need to learn their language to mingle with them. And I can spit, curse and massage my balls like any of them.

You place your right hand covering your face like a Geisha, and use the left hand to hold the two nostril together, to stop u from sneezing. The covering of the nose, is to u hide you holding your nose, in case u come off as offensive like u r smelling something bad

As for the dhuuso, u clap your two thighs tight together, and avoiding relaxing at all. Hold your breath as if u r suffocating, the dhuuso will go away

You place your right hand covering your face like a Geisha, and use the left hand to hold the two nostril together, to stop u from sneezing. The covering of the nose, is to u hide you holding your nose, in case u come off as offensive like u r smelling something bad

As for the dhuuso, u clap your two thighs tight together, and avoiding relaxing at all. Hold your breath as if u r suffocating, the dhuuso will go away

Sheekadaas dhib waaye. Kuma jiro. Maskiinimo ayaa kujiraa bes waaye.

:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So he was a bachelor until his death? Maybe he was gay and that's the reason he was "single" he probably had a male lover.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sheekadaas dhib waaye. Kuma jiro. Maskiinimo ayaa kujiraa bes waaye.

:susp:

Its not easy to be in the presence of the queen of England in the 18th century
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So he was a bachelor until his death? Maybe he was gay and that's the reason he was "single" he probably had a male lover.

Nope. He was not gay. I think he was asexual. Those days the concept of gayniimo was not prevalent like today

Trending