So Unsatisfying....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just finished a Biography of an aristocrat, whose mother i was a fan of, and the reason i read his biography. His mother was a famous Duchess, and thus on the death of his Duke father, he became the duke.

Now, he lived a life of Bachelor until age 67. All through the bio i read about his two sisters full life, and his glamorous single life with glittering details.

Yet, when he died, it was gloom lonely.

The author did not write any details about how the press received the news, quote letters of family shocked or anything. Silence. Just his devoted assistant accompanied his coffin to the family burial vault.

It seems like the author purposely wanted to show how pathetic the Bachelor duke life ended, all alone.

I just finished a Biography of an aristocrat, whose mother i was a fan of, and the reason i read his biography. His mother was a famous Duchess, and thus on the death of his Duke father, he became the duke.

Now, he lived a life of Bachelor until age 67. All through the bio i read about his two sisters full life, and his glamorous single life with glittering details.

Yet, when he died, it was alone.

The author did not write any details about how the press received the news, quote letters of family shocked or anything.

It seems like the author purposely want to show how pathetic his life ended in alone.

We come into the world alone and die alone. There’s nothing wrong with him being a bachelor. Some people enjoy themselves more alone. Being single doesn’t mean you aren’t living a full life, and it doesn’t mean you’re lonely.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We come into the world alone and die alone. There’s nothing wrong with him being single. Some people enjoy themselves more alone. Being single doesn’t mean you aren’t living a full life or that you’re living a pathetic one.

I agree. But still i wanted a recognition of the man. They devoted a whole chapter for his moms bio about how the world received her death news

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-11-1_10-59-8.gif

Basra do you think living the bachelor life or the other myriad of single unattached love life choices, such as the spinster, bachelorette aka socialite, the celibate priest/priestess and the asexual are seen as unfortunate warning sign posts for the rest of gullible society who dive head first into the betrothed life?

Maybe they serve as a romantic fairy tale of freedom for those going through a mid life crisis. How they could have lived freely, riding into the sunset of adventures.

Are you jealous of this Basra? Is this the beginning or the crescendo to a sort of mid life crisis?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra do you think living the bachelor life or the other myriad of single unattached love life choices, such as the spinster, bachelorette aka socialite, the celibate priest/priestess and the asexual are seen as unfortunate warning sign posts for the rest of gullible society who dive head first into the betrothed life?

Maybe they serve as a romantic fairy tale of freedom for those going through a mid life crisis. How they could have lived freely, riding into the sunset of adventures.

Are you jealous of this Basra? Is this the beginning or the crescendo to a sort of mid life crisis?

okkkkkkk .....please help me understand your point

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Isn’t that inevitable? No one will go to your grave with you so ultimately you will be a lone.

But what if you are saqaraad and need someone to give u a glass of water>?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Pretty satisfying ending if you ask me.
tenor.gif

All that buzz about his death will die down, anyways. Even people who cherished you the most will forget about you move on—eventually. That's life...death for you.;)

On a separate note....So he's like the Abu Dharr of the aristocrat world? What's his name? Any pics of him, I want to see what he looked liked. ....Just for research purposes.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tenor.gif

All that buzz about his death will die down, anyways. Even people who cherished you the most will forget about you move on—eventually. That's life...death for you.;)

On a separate note....So he's like the Abu Dharr of the aristocrat world? What's his name? Any pics of him, I want to see what he looked liked. ....Just for research purposes.

NO ONE ASKED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tenor.gif

At least Abu Dhaar had his wife & child with him. His wife stood on the merchant way highway with Abu Dhaar coffin waiting for travelers, and lo and behold Umar ibn khataab and caravan arrived where he was buried, not alone as u imagine for such a lonely man who lived in a desert with his wife and kid

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your stock went down by 95% with the slaughter of the word "sakaraad". You ate suqaar for breakfast perhaps and that is the last thing you remember.

Typical.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

My stock in somali is never worth anything anyway lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are the oldest Somali who can benefit from dhaqan celis.

How sad.

nope i dont need dhaqan celis to improve my behavior or culture like the young heathens in the west. I just need linguistic Somali tutorial

nope i dont need dhaqan celis to improve my behavior or culture like the young heathens in the west. I just need linguistic Somali tutorial

Can't do it with your fried brain cells, too late for you to learn anything, and I am one of the best tutor out there with awards and accolodaes. I give up on you before I sign on to your aid Basra. Sounds heartless but keep eating your extra large cake.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tenor.gif

@one this is the biography & how he looked

51BA6SBKWXL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trending

Latest posts