CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
what causes red eyes and chocolate teeth In our community.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Midakale I was wondering do Somalis get sickle cell disease?

Anyone who is able to answer these questions is f*cking BOSS walle bille

Last edited:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Ice been told it's the drinking water that causes "chocolate teeth"

As for the red eyes it could be allergy, dust in the eye or maybe khat.:ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys we know dental hygiene is cause for the red chocolatly teeth Somalis back home get but what is causing these red lines on their teeth how are all Somalis getting it. What chemical yaa as7aab

Guys we know dental hygiene is cause for the red chocolatly teeth Somalis back home get but what is causing these red lines on their teeth how are all Somalis getting it. What chemical yaa as7aab

The teeth thing I’m not sure I had a friend when I was young and him and the majority of his siblings had it he was born in Sweden so I have no idea. Genetics maybe

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Doesnt look like what Somalis get back home this is related to Western countries and the food etc they eat and drink. Water back home is different . Something else is causing those xaar red stripes

Yeah it does look a bit different but if you read the article it does say something about tobacco, bad oral hygiene, genetics, food and acid causing discoloration.:chrisfreshhah:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yeah it does look a bit different but if you read the article it does say something about tobacco, bad oral hygiene, genetics, food and acid causing discoloration.:chrisfreshhah:
but we love khat more than tobacco, bad oral hygiene even an cunug can say that , that is not an answer, genetics even a whacko can say ayo it's probably genetics lol and or food. We need to know what in the water is causing Somali teeth to get red xaar stains .The people back home know its the water but what in the water. Is it the xaar of flies? We still dont know

but we love khat more than tobacco, bad oral hygiene even an cunug can say that , that is not an answer, genetics even a whacko can say ayo it's probably genetics lol and or food. We need to know what in the water is causing Somali teeth to get red xaar stains .The people back home know its the water but what in the water. Is it the xaar of flies? We still dont know

It’s not entirely dependent on the water tbh, my cousin back home had it but her brothers didn’t they had the exact same diet.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Yukon_Niner @Shmurda how do you get red eyes from trees or khat?
Staying up long hours and doing nothing except chewing that shit which will inevitably lead to a bad lifestyle and health which will make your eyes look weirdly reddish.

Khat automatically leads to bad oral hygiene because of dry mouth. Among the local population it's just bad oral hygiene.

Trending