So I met this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I was talking to her suddenly a hippo walked by basically a fat female with dirty ass very big plumpy and fat ass very disproportionate, So I said something and started laughing a bit about it and this qumayo(btw shes cadaan) I was talking too starting giving me a lecture on bodyshaming I looked at her really blank with a pokerface and walked away. told her aint got time for this crap.

Wassup with all this political correctness these days. When a person is fat they are fat im not bodyshaming anyone what kind of dumbass excuse is this.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do men think it’s a good idea to talk crap about women infront of another woman? You think we will giggle and laugh for you?

I’m glad she put you in your place..

This faraax once tried to talk shit about Beyoncé and I uppercut him. Don’t talk about other women infront of me!

I was talking to her suddenly a hippo walked by basically a fat female with dirty ass very big plumpy and fat ass very disproportionate, So I said something and started laughing a bit about it and this qumayo(btw shes cadaan) I was talking too starting giving me a lecture on bodyshaming I looked at her really blank with a pokerface and walked away. told her aint got time for this crap.

Wassup with all this political correctness these days. When a person is fat they are fat im not bodyshaming anyone what kind of dumbass excuse is this.
Lol, i was with this girl and we saw an overweight women in front of us on the bus.a gelatinous Asian girl with a tight shirt sat at the end of the seat.Half her body was hanging out and we couldn’t stop laughing cause she looked like an ice cream.

Why do men think it’s a good idea to talk crap about women infront of another woman? You think we will giggle and laugh for you?

I’m glad she put you in your place..

This faraax once tried to talk shit about Beyoncé and I uppercut him. Don’t talk about other women infront of me!
Beyoncé is gorgeous , the women he is describing is disgusting.

Gibiin-Udug

It seems you’re insecure.If you don’t lose weight we all talk shit about you.
So I’m insecure if I stand up for women?

You’re the insecure one talking shit about random people especially women. What kind of man does that?

Lose weight? :gucciwhat:

CaliTedesse

VIP

You’re the insecure one talking shit about random people especially women. What kind of man does that?

You got some issues if that shit bothers you Im being honest fam

You are standing up for overweight , unhealthy women.You are perpetuating diabetes and high cholesterol in the Somali community.I make jokes about funny looking people always.

Finally you aren’t a man so stop dictating what a “man” does.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This.

@CaliTedesse if you want to talk shit and laugh about random people on road get with a black girl
f*ck no Moroccan, Turkish and many girls dont mind that even Cadaan girls this one was oversensitive she had bit chubby belly so I could understand why.

Gibiin-Udug

You are standing up for overweight , unhealthy women.You are perpetuating diabetes and high cholesterol in the Somali community.I make jokes about funny looking people always.

Finally you aren’t a man so stop dictating what a “man” does.
I stand up for all women!!!

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Secondly just because she overweight or obese doesn’t give you the right to talk shit about someone.

You’re not a real man if you talk shit about women.

Fix up!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don’t care tbh!

If she’s fat, skinny, short, ugly, beautiful, don’t talk shit about women infront of me.
bb..b.. but you talk shit about somali women tho... ? They're women too, I guess you should treat all of 'em the same way you treat others.. you're a woman too,

Offtopic, but why do women gossip or talk shit about other women?:gaasdrink:hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending