So I met this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
bb..b.. but you talk shit about somali women tho... ? They're women too, I guess you should treat all of 'em the same way you treat others.. you're a woman too,

Offtopic, but why do women gossip or talk shit about other women?:gaasdrink:hmmm...
Fob women are not real women!

I’m kidding!

I stand up for women when it comes to Ashy Abdis!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
f*ck no Moroccan, Turkish and many girls dont mind that even Cadaan girls this one was oversensitive she had bit chubby belly so I could understand why.

black girls are different, they will join in and crack mad jokes. they will be even more ruthless than you :dead:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
black girls are different, they will join in and crack mad jokes. they will be even more ruthless than you :dead:
Brrraaaccckkkkkk women are a broke mans type bro real brothers dont go for dhuxul monsters

CaliTedesse

VIP
im currently suffering from jungle fever :meleshame:

only black girls be doing it for me at the moment.
bro I am making sincere Dua for you that our Lord can heal you from this fever, amen. Yaa Rab please help my brother Kobe, amen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

VIP
black girls are objectively the least attractive facially but it's not like I plan on marrying/procreating with them as I'm just having fun. they got the best bodies :samwelcome:
real shit good bodies but disgusting face lmfaoooo

Lol do you guys get out much? Why gush over ajnabis everyday on a Somali forum? I feel most of you are living vicariously through your words, or maybe trying to get attention.

If not just go live your life, no ones stopping anyone but stop making the Somali community look like begs :bell: So weird.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol do you guys get out much? Why gush over ajnabis everyday on a Somali forum? I feel most of you are living vicariously through your words, or maybe trying to get attention.

If not just go live your life, no ones stopping anyone but stop making the Somali community look likes begs :bell:
First time I agree with you my dear @embarassing

CaliTedesse

VIP
@embarassing Why does my thread bother you it's like any other user sharing their daily experiences. You could've ignored my thread you weirdo.

@embarassing Why does my thread bother you it's like any other user sharing their daily experiences. You could've ignored my thread you weirdo.
It's not just you but an ongoing trend on here, literally daily. It doesn't benefit any of you by making yourselves come across as self-hating creeps.

As for your preferences obviously that's your business and you're free to do w/e I just mean on the forum.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@embarassing Diversity is good for the forum ukhti. Your threads about Oromo or Ethiopian or any other Somalia topic are good for this forum, but sometimes relaxing and joking around a bit with other Somalis is good too, relax a bit ukhti.

I was talking to her suddenly a hippo walked by basically a fat female with dirty ass very big plumpy and fat ass very disproportionate, So I said something and started laughing a bit about it and this qumayo(btw shes cadaan) I was talking too starting giving me a lecture on bodyshaming I looked at her really blank with a pokerface and walked away. told her aint got time for this crap.

Wassup with all this political correctness these days. When a person is fat they are fat im not bodyshaming anyone what kind of dumbass excuse is this.

:siilaanyolaugh:

I'm new here and the hypocrisy of this forum is mindblowing.

Many guys here yap on about being with non Somali girls with pride and then proceed to call Somali girls self haters. Very ironic.

The moment a Somali girl expresses interest in a non Somali, all sort of degrading slurs is said about her. Also, I find it humorous that many of you think girls marrying out makes Somali men cucks? It's pathetic.

A cuckold is a man who allows his wife to sleep with other men. A random Somali girl who is married to an ajnabi is not your wife, nor do you have any connection to her. In fact she is the legal wife of another man. So stop talking about other people's wives.

Last edited:
I'm new here and the hypocrisy of this forum is mindblowing.

Many guys here yap on about being with non Somali girls with pride and then proceed to call Somali girls self haters. Very ironic.

The moment a Somali girl expresses interest in a non Somali, all sort of degrading slurs is said about her. Also, I find it humorous that many of you think girls marrying out makes Somali men cucks? It's pathetic.

A cuckold is a man whose wife cheats. A random Somali girl who is married to an ajnabi is not your wife, nor do you have any connection to her. In fact she is the legal wife of another man. So stop talking about other people's wives.

A cuckold is someone that allows their wife to sleep with other men, not cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts