So, i decided to press charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after thinking long and hard and weighing the pros and cons of any action I was to take I decided the best solution was to press charges. I went to the police station and filed assault charges. Dem five-0 asked me questions and I filled out some paper work. provided my name, address and stuff. provided some evidence of the assault and even the officers told me coming to the station was a better idea than taking revenge.

Thank you guys.
Sxb qolama tahay ?police ka leeh u calacal tagtay because of some red ears .la xawla . Ps.steer clear of the females of certain groups .they will kill you for that .they are. They are not liberal and dayus like us Somalis who wed their daughters to former convicts and peados .

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Sxb qolama tahay ?police ka leeh u calacal tagtay because of some red ears .la xawla . Ps.steer clear of the females of certain groups .they will kill you for that .they are. They are not liberal and dayus like us Somalis who wed their daughters to former convicts and peados .
Watch your mouth son!I will go after whatever female I like. Dayuus kulahaa, gtfoh with your phony comments and never quote me Waryaa. it sounds like you can't get pussy to save you damn life.

Watch your mouth son!I will go after whatever female I like. Dayuus kulahaa, gtfoh with your phony comments and never quote me Waryaa. it sounds like you can't get pussy to save you damn life.
Warya .you got more of a beating by those Arabs than a Somali migrant in Libya .i will leave you alone since you are suffering from pstd .you probably see onions in your sleep .

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Warya .you got more of a beating by those Arabs than a Somali migrant in Libya .i will leave you alone since you are suffering from pstd .you probably see onions in your sleep .
It's not my first time cracking a rib from a beating Nayaa. I can take a punch unlike some of you pussy niggas in here. Wallahi BILLAHI I wish I knew some of you niggas in person, I want to see the fear in your faces when I tell you what's up.
Nothing you say will hit a nerve here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts