So, i decided to press charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Ayyyyyy, come on mate.
You can drop the defence mechanism with me @Yannie.
Drop the "tough girl" talk I know you're a sweet heart.:banderas::umad:

You are correct I do have a sweet side, but I also have a violent side.:pachah1: I like to explore my violent side and there a nice shine metal bat with your name on it.:diddyass:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
phoenix_wright___vector_by_honokawa-d35h44y.png

Ol'sir it was him looking ass''

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You are correct I do have a sweet side, but I also have a violent side.:pachah1: I like to explore my violent side and there a nice shine metal bat with your name on it.:diddyass:
I wanna see your sweet side @yaani.:ahh:

And don't you think keeping bats that have my name on it is a little bit obssesive.:fantasia2:

I understand though I have that effect on the laddies.:drakekidding:

Waryaa judging by your responses I believe you guys never took a punch in your lives. the pic was after the beating when I was in the hospital.
I was hoping you had footage of you getting your ass beat by the arabs. Pictures of your black eye and bruises aren't going to send them to jail.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't get it.
What are actually trying to say?
What's your point Waryaa?
That you waited too long and now you're fucked. Should have pressed charges from the beginning, when there was a much better chance of obtaining definitive proof. All the pictures of your injuries prove that you got beaten, not by who.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
That you waited too long and now you're fucked. Should have pressed charges from the beginning, when there was a much better chance of obtaining definitive proof. All the pictures of your injuries prove that you got beaten, not by who.
Let me worry abt that.
You can mind your own business now.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Lol, you can't make your business public on this forum and then tell people to mind their own business when you don't like the response you get. :icon lol:
You know what Bruv, I got some rediculous answers and I didn't like em. but my bad.
Your advice and concerns are appreciated.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
:idontlike: play it smart. Hittem back when they least expect it. Indirect. No witnesses.:fredo: :drakekidding: I'm just fuckin around habibi don't get carried away with revenge and your emotions. Any real man will take L's at some point it's how you bounce back:ufdup:chin up Waryaa.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You know there's a Somali saying that says, "A man will go through every hardship and pain except childbirth."

Shout out to the xalimos that will have our kids InshAllah wherever you are. I salute you.:salute::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts