So here I am Jasmin Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
like mercury and tekniko said, these kids should be sent to baadiye and experience the harsh reality of geeljirre life as a journey and only the degenerate western Somalis who are wasting their opportunities to hip hop culture should be sent back home.
I used to stay in baadiye during the summer. aadbaan usoo waayo arkay

You won’t find sense on this site.

There’s no excuse for what happened to you, and yet they’re staunchly defending it, and have zero compassion for their own kind.

Instead, they tend to defend and hide and come to the aid of the worst elements among them, the only time blood is thicker. Were you a murderer, even of another Somali, blood would be thicker. But get yourself out of chains and report the horrible things that happened to you at the go-ahead of folks who should’ve cared for you the most, and care enough you try to come to the aid of fellow detainees to help get them out of the same situation - there blood is not thicker and you are some kind of evil.

Somalis collectively have several screws loose on what is important.

Walahi waa yaab. Somali culture programmes children to worship their parents. Somali parents if they are loving and caring, deserve love and respect of their children.

The moment a parents allows others to toture and imprison their child, that child has zero obligations to their parents anymore. Furthermore the parents should go to prison and be punished, after all they tricked their kids and let some stranger beat them and hold them hostage.

I never cease to be amazed by the lack of empathy and shame the users on this forum could have.

Her own parents sent her to an extremely violent camp where they chained and beat the living shit out of her with ropes and broomsticks, along with other girls every single day you disgusting morons. Who sends their child to be viciously beaten, in order to become a better Muslim, and what kind of parent does that to their own child, puts them in such danger and pain? NOT a loving one, and more like a mentally unstable demon.

@herkase You did a great job getting away from that disgusting, barbaric camp that treated you like garbage abaayo. Don't listen to the idiots on this site who probably enjoy seeing innocent women in pain. Your parents were 100% wrong and had no right to put their own daughter in such danger, there is no excuse for that and you have every right to "snitch".

The boys on here really do hate Somali women. They are happy to see Somali girls being tortured and god knows what else. I bet if a Somali boy talked about being beaten like this, they would not be so harsh towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.