So here I am Jasmin Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I agree with what @World said. Dhaqan celis works well if you don't take them to big cities.
That I can agree with majority of dhaqan celis ive seen kids are sent to Hargeisa and they dont really change some even get worse

But true dhaqan celis send them to live with camel herders in baadiyo for a period that Will change them

Dhaqan celis is one scary thing. There was this one fat somali guy in my town that was acting like a wannabe gangster and he was smoking and drink, and just acting like the other white kids. His mother had enough of how her son was ruined, so she tricked his ass and sent him to somali. 1 and a half year later, the fat kid became a skinny faarax. His attitude also changed a lot, he became a lot more quieter. :siilaanyolaugh:

I have no idea what they did to him, even tho i asked him. He simply didn't want to talk about, he is probably traumatized.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Imagine IF you were beaten and chained like a animal whats worse is the parents support it

I wonder what they Would do if she ended up dead

So is op even gonna reply to any of us?. I was excepting her to reply to some of our questions, unless it's a fake. :farmajoyaab:

VixR

Veritas
If that’s you, I’m sorry that happened to you.

Depending on the ‘limits’ of the parents, I feel like that could’ve been any one of us. Daqancelis is some bullshit form of panic.

I can’t imagine being chained..

Don’t feel like you have to explain yourself to folks on here, many of them are not normal.

So is op even gonna reply to any of us?. I was excepting her to reply to some of our questions, unless it's a fake. :farmajoyaab:
its probably a fake...why make an account and bring this up and not explain yourself. tbh I never heard of this story before. Did she get her parents locked up?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You snitched on your own hooyo? Scum.:shookgabre:
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t hold my parents to such a high regard like you guys. Like to the point of not snitching on them If they sent me to a torture camp.

Like fam that’s child abuse.

Are you
You shouldn't have snitched on your parents snitches get stitches

Bro are y’all okay fam. She was legit chained up wallahi you guys must not be right in the head.

How are you going to force the deen on someone by beating them. Wallahi that’s torture.

Stop acting all high and mighty for a second.

Kulaha snitches get stitches wtf

Wallahi I would lose all respect for my parents if I underwent something like that. I wouldn’t even look at them the same. They ain’t my parents any more if they did that.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dhaqan celis works, Im a living example. I was taken to the baadiya of Galgaduud and learned to live harsh nomadic lifestyle.

After six months I was a clean man.

I desperately needed a connection to my roots. I was yiur typical Canadian kid but then reality hit.

We are very blessed but we dont even realize it until you are cawt into the depths of abject poverty yourself.

I was 21. Wallahi I thank my parents now in hindsight, I wouldve become a drake six loving gangbanger. I was on the edge or the brink.

Now alxamdullilah I pray five times a day and found a new high. Spirtual one:rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Maybe it’s just me but I don’t hold my parents to such a high regard like you guys. Like to the point of not snitching on them If they sent me to a torture camp.

Are you

Bro are y’all okay fam. She was legit chained up wallahi you guys must not be right in the head.

How are you going to force the deen on someone by beating them. Wallahi that’s torture.

Wallahi I would lose all respect for my parents if I underwent something like that. I wouldn’t even look at them the same. They ain’t my parents any more if they did that.
I wasnt taken to the dreaded "dhaqan celis" centre cause my parents loved me. I went into a loving family who taught me life.

Those camps never work. You need to nurture spirtuality through experience

Are you

We are only hearing one side of the story think about it

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
its probably a fake...why make an account and bring this up and not explain yourself. tbh I never heard of this story before. Did she get her parents locked up?
Someone made a whole reddit post talking about their experience Wallahi it seemed like hell.

There is also a whole as documentary about a Somali rehab camp in Kenya on YouTube wallahi it’s nuts.

Parents were sending some of their children from the west to the rehab camp.

They were poisoned and beaten and forced to read Quran all day. Just sad wallahi. It wasn’t only that staff that beat them but it was also the prisoners.

There were some mentally ill people that got beaten too. Just a sad documentary wallahi

Someone made a whole reddit post talking about their experience Wallahi it seemed like hell.

There is also a whole as documentary about a Somali rehab camp in Kenya on YouTube wallahi it’s nuts.

Parents were sending some of their children from the west to the rehab camp.

They were poisoned and beaten and forced to read Quran all day. Just sad wallahi. It wasn’t only that staff that beat them but it was also the prisoners.

There were some mentally ill people that got beaten too. Just a sad documentary wallahi
yeah its messed up....the sad thing is the parents are doing this while having good intention. They are just ignorant......in the end not only will the kid get long lasting mental issues, but their relationship will never be the same.

nigga
@Gooney112

If this is happening in that Somali territories of Kenya imagine wtf is happening in Somalia. Where it’s reported to happen the most

Wallahi I really feel bad for the victims. How do you look at your parents the same way after this wallahi.
Jerome....we sent 2 of my siblings there. But there was no camp. they stayed with my aunt and just chilled there for 3 years. They never been to Somalia. They came back, fluent in somali, qabil experts. My sister came back as a grown woman, she left as an out of control kid. Now she is married with kids and very mature. Sometimes with works out well. But we didnt send them to dugsi, our plan wasnt dhaqan celis. Just to buy some time so that they grow apart friends they grew up with and it worked for us. but for many people it doesnt work out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts