So here I am Jasmin Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:friendhug:
Screw the concept of sending kids on dhaqan celis as a punishment
Most of the time It doesnt work the only time it Will have an impact is IF the kid is around 8-10

But alot somali parents ship their 15-20 yr olds back home and expect someone else to raise their kids for them

Most of the time It doesnt work the only time it Will have an impact is IF the kid is around 8-10

But alot somali parents ship their 15-20 yr olds back home and expect someone else to raise their kids for them
I agree with what @World said. Dhaqan celis works well if you don't take them to big cities.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
decided to make an account since people can have conversations about me
yeah i remember you....damn you mustve been through a lot. i had a home boy who was in the same exact spot as you, but he didnt snitch on his parents.

You always and forever will be to me as "The Girl, who snitched on her Parents."
might as well change your name to that.

......To the fucking feds.., damn son!

i have a huge razor cut on my forearm, it happened when i was 17, my mom cut me with the razor, it never crossed my mind to snitch on her to the feds.

Always Lit

decided to make an account since people can have conversations about me
but anyways, how did it end up with your parents..? i watched an interview of yours, your dad didnt want to talk to you..?

what happened if you dont mind?

yeah i remember you....damn you mustve been through a lot. i had a home boy who was in the same exact spot as you, but he didnt snitch on his parents.

You always and forever will be to me as "The Girl, who snitched on her Parents."

i have a huge razor cut on my forearm, it happened when i was 17, my mom cut me with the razor, it never crossed my mind to snitch on her to the feds.
Put apeeson in desperate position. Expect a desperate reaction. Human nature

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

Apparently she was chained 14 hours a day and tortured for not correcting the quran. Thats a bit dumb since completion of the quran isnt compulsory and instead encouraged but not a must.

Always Lit

Apparently she was chained 14 hours a day and tortured for not correcting the quran. Thats a bit dumb since completion of the quran isnt compulsory and instead encouraged but not a must.
stop lying. Knowing the Quran is a MUST for every muslim saaxib.

Ape

stop lying. Knowing the Quran is a MUST for every muslim saaxib.
Bro, the qurans COMPLETION isn’t compulsory. We are ENCOURAGED to read the quran but other stuff such as praying, avoiding haraam, and having an intention on finishing the quran for the sake of allah is compulsory.

What somalis get wrong is that they take the quran to severe beating point. No other people do that and it’s disgusting for a person to be beaten for not memorising the quran as if their lives depend on it.

Ape

Bro, the qurans COMPLETION isn’t compulsory. We are ENCOURAGED to read the quran but other stuff such as praying, avoiding haraam, and having an intention on finishing the quran for the sake of allah is compulsory.

What somalis get wrong is that they take the quran to severe beating point. No other people do that and it’s disgusting for a person to be beaten for not memorising the quran as if their lives depend on it.
Today, somali hafiz children are sometimes cherished more than their brothers or sisters and treated like royalty. They do it for merely attention and the parents want to recieve respect by others. To have a connection with allah and loving him is more than memorising his words. No person says its compulsory for quran to be memorised completely but best for them to learn when their young and memorise a few surahs

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Wow that's terrible. I hate how some somali parents force religon down your throats but don't even bother teaching their kids what it means to be a good muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts