So all my friends who married Western raised Somali women are..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Someone help this , his self esteem is so low its starting to sound fucking pathetic. and thats coming from a fob whos percieved as biggest misogynist in the world.

get a grip mate, stop this xaliimo obsession ffs.
Illahay ba kugu dharshee aniga miya qofka ka hadleysid?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i fucking adore xalimos back home and I ain't a misogynist bradar you're hurting my feelings take that back bastar yaho oo bastarka ah:ufdup:

TooMacaan

VIP
Can you prove most men guys are cheaters?

Many xalimos are fickle minded they will follow at a whim anything feminism is destructive I find it in the west women are more masculine they have lost their femininity it's like talking to a man. I have travelled the so called third world and I have seen girls there are very feminine likewise men have been emasculated in the west in general & I have seen back home men are more masculine.

It's better for their kids to be in their own country than raising them in the west they might become an apostate, feminist or homosexual.
-_-'

I think most ppl join with good intentions/to fight for a cause but some do get off track; others may do it for attention or because it's trendy. If kids are raised to think critically, it wouldn't become a problem imo (regardless of where they live).

The femininity vs masculinity thing is a view I disagree with...not all women are born with feminine traits and not all men are born with masculine traits-- most of us fall somewhere in that spectrum and some may lean towards the extreme ends. People should be regarded only as individuals with varying personalities. Some women also choose to adopt 'masculine traits' in the West because it's more beneficial economically; there's an incentive there.

We don't live in a collective society that values child rearing or domestic work. You also can't deny that masculine traits are more favored than feminine traits (which are often seen as weak, useless to advancement of society/progress, disrespected, and mocked as not being equally worthy to their counterpart). If masculinity is better than femininity, shouldn't you rejoice that females are adopting more masculine traits?

Meh, kids are better off in a two parent household (given that both parents are loving and have the means to look after them).

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
-_-'

I think most ppl join with good intentions/to fight for a cause but some do get off track; others may do it for attention or because it's trendy. If kids are raised to think critically, it wouldn't become a problem imo (regardless of where they live).

The femininity vs masculinity thing is a view I disagree with...not all women are born with feminine traits and not all men are born with masculine traits-- most of us fall somewhere in that spectrum and some may lean towards the extreme ends. People should be regarded only as individuals with varying personalities. Some women also choose to adopt 'masculine traits' in the West because it's more beneficial economically; there's an incentive there.

We don't live in a collective society that values child rearing or domestic work. You also can't deny that masculine traits are more favored than feminine traits (which are often seen as weak, useless to advancement of society/progress, disrespected, and mocked as not being equally worthy to their counterpart). If masculinity is better than femininity, shouldn't you rejoice that females are adopting more masculine traits?

Meh, kids are better off in a two parent household (given that both parents are loving and have the means to look after them).
Check the video I posted abaayo macaan I would like to hear what your take on it is adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan fadlan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
-_-'

Young boys on school playground are given drugs to control their natural boisterous behaviour to suppress their testosterone http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a32858/drugging-of-the-american-boy-0414/

Wallahi you're a nacas if you do that how long will it take before she watches opera & here's a few Beyoncé tracks & have other xalimos in her ear talking about Liberté, Equalité, Fraternité kkk

So what ur gonna do the months u don't see her? Ur all alone and horny?

I don't know about u, but I need my pussy.

The plan is to bring here over here and live in secluded part of the town. She watches for her kids and babysit them, cooks our meals and I'll be the bread winner of the household. No competition, instead she complete us a couple.

See men doing this is a big middle finger to them femininist women. Majority of them will be single into their late 30s and early 40s, wondering and regretting why they didn't get into serious relationship in their 20s and early 30s

Gambar

VIP
So what ur gonna do the months u don't see her? Ur all alone and horny?

I don't know about u, but I need my pussy.

The plan is to bring here over here and live in secluded part of the town. She watches for her kids and babysit them, cooks our meals and I'll be the bread winner of the household. No competition, instead she complete us a couple.

See men doing this is a big middle finger to them femininist women. Majority of them will be single into their late 30s and early 40s, wondering and regretting why they didn't get into serious relationship in their 20s and early 30s
Life is not that black and white.

Wallahi you're a nacas if you do that how long will it take before she watches opera & here's a few Beyoncé tracks & have other xalimos in her ear talking about Liberté, Equalité, Fraternité kkk

:cryinglaughsmiley:

You're well read on the third wave but you're also a disrespectful asshole unnecessarily, fix that and I think you may prosper.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You're well read on the third wave but you're also a disrespectful asshole unnecessarily, fix that and I think you may prosper.
Honestly I'm just misunderstood, I appreciate your kind gesture but I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you cause others like @Inquisitive_ would beg to differ out of all the residents in Somali spot that are from the Bermuda Triangle he despises me the most and even requested that I get banned from this forum @waraabe @Reiko @Duke of Bohol have all previously put me on ignore That nigga @Starscream still has me on ignore like my ex chick:browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fix that kulaha it's not a table that's broken that you can fix naaya ileen sidu wajigada u madow yahay buuna qalbigada u madow yahay kkkk

Don't give me orders it's demeaning I am a sovereign man who has inalienable Godgiven rights and I do not consent

Honestly I'm just misunderstood, I appreciate your kind gesture but I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you cause others like @Inquisitive_ would beg to differ out of all the residents in Somali spot that are from the Bermuda Triangle he despises me the most and even requested that I get banned from this forum @waraabe @Reiko @Duke of Bohol have all previously put me on ignore That nigga @Starscream still has me on ignore like my ex chick:browtf:

I don't know or care about your past beef with people on here but you took it too far with me and disrespected me, I think you should apologize to me as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending