So all my friends who married Western raised Somali women are..

Status
Not open for further replies.
in case yall dont know, a wife back home is only using u for money.

Sure all women use men for money. However it's cheaper for marrying a woman back home.

She won't demand me to buy her that new Lexus or Toyota Highlander. She just gonna stay home and watch for kids and be my better half. That's why ideal marriages should be.

No it's not. A maid doesnt give me free sex every night. And I don't trust a maid to raise my kids.

I'll get the last laugh, when ur a singlemother and I'm happily married
You have no concept of love and respect, I hope you get milked for every penny you make. May you meet a gold digger i'A!
Its better to be a single mother than with a guy like you tnh.

You have no concept of love and respect, I hope you get milked for every penny you make. May you meet a gold digger i'A!
Its better to be a single mother than with a guy like you tnh.

Triggered. Lmao

The concept of Western love is different from Eastern love. As result, in America the divorce rate is 50% while in a country like Saudi Arabia is only 10%.

Triggered. Lmao

The concept of Western love is different from Eastern love. As result, in America the divorce rate is 50% while in a country like Saudi Arabia is only 10%.
That's literally the dumbest argument you could possibly make. Just because they don't divorce as much doesn't mean they're happy. Anyway, please do marry back home. Hopefully, you can find someone who can handle your 30 year old baby self :lolbron::lolbron:
Do you want similac with that?

That's literally the dumbest argument you could possibly make. Just because they don't divorce as much doesn't mean they're happy. Anyway, please do marry back home. Hopefully, you can find someone who can handle your 30 year old baby self :lolbron::lolbron:
Do you want similac with that?

Lol. I will find someone and it will be a woman who let me be the man in the relationship

Lol when I back home my uncle would joke that in Europe the men do the dishes and cooking. There is clearly a dhaqan divide, pick whichever one is compatible with you
:manny:

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If you wanna marry someone like your hooyo macaan marry back home. If you wanna marry a Somalified Shaniqua/Becky who gives you KFC for dinner go ahead:siilaanyosmile:

World

VIP
That's what they told u before they let Tyrone's and Chad's run thru them LMAO
I don't want to hear the experiences of your sisters you insecure looser. Go run along and marry your poor FOB wife, because that's the only woman you'll ever be able to attract.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Instead of blaming western halimos, blames the guys. i mean no girl will still with a guy with minimum wage and are assholess. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts