So all my friends who married Western raised Somali women are..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Maybe we can come to some kind of agreement here, all western Xalimos marry ajnabi Muslims and Farahs marry back home

Both sides can now have a spouse that cooks and cleans for them and stays home.:siilaanyolaugh:

The notion that its all about 'money' which the diaspora females cite makes me laugh as if they don't care about the money themselves, while in fact the opposite is the case! they are far more materialistic and superficial, you can easily observe this by the amount of money that is wasted to marry them.

The other common false beliefs is that the marriages back home survive because those women are easier to handle or submissive, this is absolute BS, a smart women has no need to be loud or confrontational she gets what she wants without agitating her partner.

It's only the stupid dumb women that has lost control of a situation that seeks confrontations and the diaspora are filled with such women, people falsely attribute these women to be somehow 'strong', 'smart' or 'independent'.

It's one of the fundamental reasons why the marriages from back home survive, because your dealing with a superior women on every level that has been shaped through hardship/struggles which their entitled pampered bimbo looking counterparts never had.

This may be true to a certain degree, as far as cultural differences go. But human beings are fundamentally the same, there are good and bad everywhere and everyone is an individual with their own personality, character, values. So not all of one group is bad while all of another is good.
If some men prefer to marry back home there is nothing wrong with that, people should choose what's best for them and what will make them the most happy, but it's not fair to smear all your sisters born in the west either. People should just say it's their preference.

TooMacaan

VIP
They say home is where the heart is feminism has corrupted these xalimos you might aswell be chatting to a Becky they have no feminine characteristics they have mostly become like the Caribbean hair hatted hooligans argumentative loud abrasive narcissistic materialistic a sense of entitlement about them personally I tend to avoid them.

Most of my friends who married a xalimo raised in the west are divorced 99% didn't even make it a year.

Whereas the brother I know who's wife's Live back home and they travel back home every 6 mouths or so are still happily married masha Allah.
And besides working, I assume, what else do these guys occupy their time with [for the duration where they are not with their wife]? Do they remain faithful husbands or do they cheat??

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And besides working, I assume, what else do these guys occupy their time with [for the duration where they are not with their wife]? Do they remain faithful husbands or do they cheat??
Feminism has run amok girls have been programmed to embrace feminism and xalimos seem to be the biggest SJW they seem more susceptible to the mental programming and conditioning.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Every 4 or 5 months they go back to see their wives and a most married men can survive without sex for more than that.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I was more talking about bringing them over here and be stay at home house wives..
Wallahi you're a nacas if you do that how long will it take before she watches opera & here's a few Beyoncé tracks & have other xalimos in her ear talking about Liberté, Equalité, Fraternité kkk

TooMacaan

VIP
Feminism has run amok girls have been programmed to embrace feminism and xalimos seem to be the biggest SJW they seem more susceptible to the mental programming and conditioning.
SJWs and those who mindlessly accept all western values as scripture should be criticized, but feminism in and of itself isn't all bad.
Every 4 or 5 months they go back to see their wives and a most married men can survive without sex for more than that.
I doubt that, but ok. Most of these guys out here are cheaters with no self-control.

Also, 4-6 months every year without seeing someone you care about is a long time. And if there are kids involved, that's a lot of time they are missing out on with their father.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do your due diligence research about family courts & the divorce courts, I hate to break it to you but the tables have been tilted the game is rigged as a father you have no rights over your kids in the western judicial system you're reduced to a sperm donour.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
SJWs and those who mindlessly accept all western values as scripture should be criticized, but feminism in and of itself isn't all bad.

I doubt that, but ok. Most of these guys out here are cheaters with no self-control.

Also, 4-6 months every year without seeing someone you care about is a long time. And if there are kids involved, that's a lot of time they are missing out on with their father.
Can you prove most men guys are cheaters?

Many xalimos are fickle minded they will follow at a whim anything feminism is destructive I find it in the west women are more masculine they have lost their femininity it's like talking to a man. I have travelled the so called third world and I have seen girls there are very feminine likewise men have been emasculated in the west in general & I have seen back home men are more masculine.

It's better for their kids to be in their own country than raising them in the west they might become an apostate, feminist or homosexual.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Someone help this , his self esteem is so low its starting to sound fucking pathetic. and thats coming from a fob whos percieved as biggest misogynist in the world.

get a grip mate, stop this xaliimo obsession ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending