So all my friends who married Western raised Somali women are..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing... It just says woman back home are more willing to put up with abuse/mistreatment. I'm not an advocate for easy divorce, but a lot of the older generation somali woman low key hate their husbands but they put up with them for traditional reasons sometimes just go quietly insane. The only western somali couples who are divorced I know, one the man was alcoholic and the other chatted with women all the time.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Still the man's fault?
Largely yes. They do shit like this by night
upload_2017-8-22_23-12-2.png

and spend all day at places like these
upload_2017-8-22_23-12-44.png

Mr Farah

Whether you marry a Somali chick from back home, Seattle, El-Salvador or from Neptune, your destiny is to become a serial single father. Instead of worrying about it, better if you embrace it. Like Mama Malyuun and Eeddo Menace, one day, you will be telling the next generation the unfortunate love-life you had. You better beg Sophisticate to begin writing your biography.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why don't you just get a maid in that case? You seem incapable of caring for yourself, so she can provide you extra assistance. Its cheaper too
:lolbron::lolbron:
You're a typical faraax though only thinking about yourself. God help all Somali women, the men ain't shit.

You've been hear for a couple of days and are already part of the "Faaraxs ain't shit" gang, showing your hand a little too early aren't you :duck:

@embarassing Lazy generalizations is a beloved tradition on this site, embrace it :siilaanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They say home is where the heart is feminism has corrupted these xalimos you might aswell be chatting to a Becky they have no feminine characteristics they have mostly become like the Caribbean hair hatted hooligans argumentative loud abrasive narcissistic materialistic a sense of entitlement about them personally I tend to avoid them.

Most of my friends who married a xalimo raised in the west are divorced 99% didn't even make it a year.

Whereas the brother I know who's wife's Live back home and they travel back home every 6 mouths or so are still happily married masha Allah.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Divorced now....but the ones that went back home and bought their wife's here are still married with them.

So what that say about Western raised Somali women?

Both were raised in different environment

Back home the women is the one breaking her back doing all the chores and raising the kids 24/7 on her own while the husband sitting somewhere eating khat cause thats normal

The ones raised in the west expect more the one back home not so much

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What part of "Men who are not bums" did you not understand? Time to improve your reading comprehension sxb.
Abdis fall into two categories: the bum that chews khat by night and spends all day chatting at coffee place, and the metrosexual male that is 110lb, gels his hair, wears tight clothing and is every much as feminine as the xalimo he's trying to bag. The prospects for Abdis are dim unless there's a massive revolution. A third category that eclipses the other two should be created. Maybe this third category does exists but I'd say ~ 10% of Abdis fall into it.

Abdis fall into two categories: the bum that eats khat by night spends all day chatting at coffee place, and the metrosexual male that is 110lb, gels his hair, wears tight clothing and is every much as feminine as the xalimo he's trying to bag. The prospects for Abdis are dim unless there's a massive revolution. A third category that eclipses the other two should be created.
Which one are you? :mjpls:

The notion that its all about 'money' which the diaspora females cite makes me laugh as if they don't care about the money themselves, while in fact the opposite is the case! they are far more materialistic and superficial, you can easily observe this by the amount of money that is wasted to marry them.

The other common false beliefs is that the marriages back home survive because those women are easier to handle or submissive, this is absolute BS, a smart women has no need to be loud or confrontational she gets what she wants without agitating her partner.

It's only the stupid dumb women that has lost control of a situation that seeks confrontations and the diaspora are filled with such women, people falsely attribute these women to be somehow 'strong', 'smart' or 'independent'.

It's one of the fundamental reasons why the marriages from back home survive, because your dealing with a superior women on every level that has been shaped through hardship/struggles which their entitled pampered bimbo looking counterparts never had.

Status
Not open for further replies.