Snow is Beautiful. Pictures I took today while it is snowing. And others from Summer. Post Yours.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
In Netherlands alone: Been to

Nijmegen, Venendaal, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rhenon.

Denmark, Copenhagen
Sweden - Malmo
London - All over the xaafado

oh no baby what is u doing? You should have also visited countries like france, italy, spain iyo portugal.

Happy_

I’m assuming you were visiting family in the ghettos of London? :dead:

haaaaaa :deadrose::deadmanny::dead: i caaaant :cryinglaughsmiley: Gotta love yall still. Laakin the whole country looks stinky and disgusting. First time i heard of houses that have rats :what1: iyo foxes at night? Tf :what1::what:

It’s summer here. Mowed my lawn and my tomatoes plants (in the pots) are growing well and need to be transferred to the ground.

upload_2019-12-11_8-27-39.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
f*ck snow that shit screws up my day :kodaksmiley:

Toronto winter is WOAT it's so bad that athletes don't wanna play here for that sole fact :mjlol:

Happy_

America is a melting pot in the true sense. Whites are becoming a minority already.

america does have a lot of cool places but i watched too many crime documentary :jcoleno: I know i messed up bit time, i could vanish and nobody would find out. Too many creeps iyo shootings everyday, no thank you :hova:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
haaaaaa :deadrose::deadmanny::dead: i caaaant :cryinglaughsmiley: Gotta love yall still. Laakin the whole country looks stinky and disgusting. First time i heard of houses that have rats :what1: iyo foxes at night? Tf :what1::what:
Didn’t see your edit

But I’m sorry you can’t really comment on a country which is a renowned for tourism. I feel bad for Somalis who visit their family’s in the slum areas and base their whole view just on that. :mjkkk:

You lot should be like the cadaan tourists and actually put effort in :mjpls:

Happy_

Didn’t see your edit

But I’m sorry you can’t really comment on a country which is a global tourism hotspot. I feel bad for Somalis who visit their family’s in the slum areas and base their whole view just on that. :mjkkk:

You lot should be like the cadaan tourists and actually put effort in :mjpls:

no sis, my family actually lives in west ldn, it‘s supposed to be the nicer area of ldn :dead: i been around alot, central ldn and all the other sightseeing spots, it‘s a beautiful city laakin the houses are small af. A friend told of mine told me of cases where family houses are plagued with rats, never heard of that here where come from.

oh no baby what is u doing? You should have also visited countries like france, italy, spain iyo portugal.

Speaking of france, on my way to Netherlands, our bus from London went through the tunnel and on board a train that crossed into France. The french immigration officer found my US passport amusing. They have an axe to grind against English speaking people in general I think.

Spain and Portugal are good countries for a visit. Don't know anyone there to visit though. Someday perhaps.

Basic

VIP
no sis, my family actually lives in west ldn, it‘s supposed to be the nicer area of ldn :dead: i been around alot, central ldn and all the other sightseeing spots, it‘s a beautiful city laakin the houses are small af. A friend told of mine told me of cases where family houses are plagued with rats, never heard of that here where come from.
Tbh every part of London has nice areas and shit areas, same goes for west.

Everyone in the uk knows that if you want nice big houses you look outside of London. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy_

Speaking of france, on my way to Netherlands, our bus from London went through the tunnel and on board a train that crossed into France. The french immigration officer found my US passport amusing. They have an axe to grind against English speaking people in general I think.

Spain and Portugal are good countries for a visit. Don't know anyone there to visit though. Someday perhaps.

French ppl hate the brits, very amusing. To me the all the same:cryinglaughsmiley: awh, you must be young. You could stay at a hotel. Idk why but whenever i hear someone is from the us, i imagine guys speaking like those dudes from those corny highschool movies. Only guys tho :bell: really weird i know

Happy_

Tbh every part of London has nice areas and shit areas, same goes for west.

Everyone in the uk knows that if you want nice big houses you look outside of London. ;)

you‘re right, london is too expensive. Cant wait to go there and bag a cute guy with a sexy english accent :diddyass: :ahh:none of that ghetto slang shit :camby:girl youre lucky af.

Basic

VIP
you‘re right, london is too expensive. Cant wait to go there and bag a cute guy with a sexy english accent :diddyass: :ahh:none of that ghetto slang shit :camby:girl youre lucky af.

Somali guys with a proper English accent. I appreciate my uk lads:banderas:

Trending