Snow is Beautiful. Pictures I took today while it is snowing. And others from Summer. Post Yours.

French ppl hate the brits, very amusing. To me the all the same:cryinglaughsmiley: awh, you must be young. You could stay at a hotel. Idk why but whenever i hear someone is from the us, i imagine guys speaking like those dudes from those corny highschool movies. Only guys tho :bell: really weird i know

No, I am not young to require relatives for a visit. I have traveled for work and vacation far away from the US. As far away as Japan. But it is better to have relatives or friends when you vacation for sight seeing somewhere. They already know the place and can save you time. Instead of using tour guides, I like to speak to my kind and enjoy the place as much. Kill two birds with one stone.

Depends on what the purpose of the travel is that determines who you want to see. Sometimes relatives shouldn't even know you are in town :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Just call them when you have half a day left and tell them you were in a rush to do things and barely made a stop. Just in case they hear later you visited and didn't stop ;) a quote from the cheater's book.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
No, I am not young to require relatives for a visit. I have traveled for work and vacation far away from the US. As far away as Japan. But it is better to have relatives or friends when you vacation for sight seeing somewhere. They already know the place and can save you time. Instead of using tour guides, I like to speak to my kind and enjoy the place as much. Kill two birds with one stone.

Depends on what the purpose of the travel is that determines who you want to see. Sometimes relatives shouldn't even know you are in town :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Just call them when you have half a day left and tell them you were in a rush to do things and barely made a stop. Just in case they hear later you visited and didn't stop ;) a quote from the cheater's book.

Amazing, to be able to travel is such a blessing. Masha‘allah, way to go. Woah woah can you pls elaborate :cosbyhmm: my spider sense is tingling

Amazing, to be able to travel is such a blessing. Masha‘allah, way to go. Woah woah can you pls elaborate :cosbyhmm: my spider sense is tingling

Oki, am out for the day. Post your ghetto area though. Let us see your camera skills since you insulted my photography skills.

Just a tip: disable google location in case you are paranoid about people finding where your crip is.

:lolbron:

Speaking of france, on my way to Netherlands, our bus from London went through the tunnel and on board a train that crossed into France. The french immigration officer found my US passport amusing. They have an axe to grind against English speaking people in general I think.

Spain and Portugal are good countries for a visit. Don't know anyone there to visit though. Someday perhaps.

French immigration is especially stern compared to their British counterpart. I went to London by bus once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy_

Oki, am out for the day. Post your ghetto area though. Let us see your camera skills since you insulted my photography skills.

Just a tip: disable google location in case you are paranoid about people finding where your crip is.

:lolbron:

nah not gonna expose myself here boowe :pachah1:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lucky, im cursed, no (cute) somalis here :bell:
Lol always wondered if y’all found American accents weird, we think of American accent as the standardized English accent lol that’s until we go traveling, it’s even funnier when they hear my hubby’s southern accent, have you ever seen a Somali with southern accent :meleshame:

Lol always wondered if y’all found American accents weird, we think of American accent as the standardized English accent lol that’s until we go traveling, it’s even funnier when they hear my hubby’s southern accent, have you ever seen a Somali with southern accent :meleshame:

A somali with a southern accent? :pachah1:

Im dead:dead:

Happy_

Walaal did you experience any racism while there?

I never been to holland, but i heard the ppl there are can be very racist especially rural cities.

I understand dear. All is well. Won't hold anything against you. Privacy is important.

thank you boowe, much appreciated.

Nothing wrong with american accents, dudes sound douchebaggy tho :chrisfreshhah: sorry but they do, and if they dont they sound ghetto-y. :kodaksmiley: My god, did your husband grow up in georgia? Or texas. Very interesting tho

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I never been to holland, but i heard the ppl there are can be very racist especially rural cities.

thank you boowe, much appreciated.

Nothing wrong with american accents, dudes sound douchebaggy tho :chrisfreshhah: sorry but they do, and if they dont they sound ghetto-y. :kodaksmiley: My god, did your husband grow up in georgia? Or texas. Very interesting tho
Lol do they? Maybe the ghetto Somali boys sound douchey.

wpid-20150413__MinneapolisCityHall.jpg

So to correct my earlier statement of calling that building a police station, it is actually the city hall and houses both courts and police plus a jail underground. You can take elevators and walk underground below the train tracks and the street above ground.

" Minneapolis City Hall and Hennepin County Courthouse, designed by Long and Kees in 1888, is the main building used by the city government of Minneapolis, Minnesota as well as by Hennepin County, Minnesota. Wikipedia"

So the building is about 131 years Old. Renovated I suppose or repaired for aging in the past.

I kind of thought that it would be an old building. Because it seems like they can't reproduce those old intricate designs nowadays if their life depended on it.

Just big concrete, steel and glass structures everywhere.

What are you using to take those photos? A potato? :drakelaugh: Man i‘d be depressed if i woke up to that every morning. On top of that America looks like a shithole country. Idk how to explain it but it looks eff‘d up with too many lunatics :mjlol: illahiyow marna ha i gaynin meeshaas
Cap!

Trending